Why did Blackzilians let Struve take this fight?

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why is Struve at Blackzilians anyway? He's not black, he's not Brazilian, he's not American and I don't think he's a particularly good match for them style wise either. Actually if anyone is made to be a Jackson / Wink fighter it's Struve.

He already got wrecked by JDS and he's going to get wrecked again and get yet another embarrassing, brutal KO loss when his egg has already been cracked more than enough. He has no chance on the feet with JDS and no chance of getting him to the ground, just when he has started to get a little momentum why take this fight?

Might be the worst rematch in history.

Was planning to make the trip to Halifax, no more.

The Blackzillians are a bunch of scumbags.

"Blackzillians?" more like "Bunch-of-jerk-zillians-that-smell-bad" if you know what I mean.

So he could have a chance at moving up in the division? Lol

What's the point of getting in the cage at all if you feel that you can't move up toward the top?

Fighters don't see their careers the way we do. Respect to him for giving it a go

Pretty sure Struve isn't managed by the Blackzillians, he just trains with them. He's a grown ass man, he take whatever fights he wants.

That said, Struve should not have taken this fight.

fighters doesn't think they can win a rematch, it's a known fact....

that being said, he won't win. lol

The Blackzillians are a bunch of scumbags.

"Blackzillians?" more like "Bunch-of-jerk-zillians-that-smell-bad" if you know what I mean.

Turned away at the gym door? or Overeem fan?

Agreed TS, you should start a gym called the Whitezilians for Struve to join.

This I guess. He might believe in himself. The UFC seems to love to do this to him he has fought JDS, Hunt, Pre-Edmund Travis Browne, Overeem. Sheesh gotta respect the Skyscraper but what does this win do for JDS more importantly except put on a show/spectacle for the Brazilian fans.

Can I bump this thread if Struve wins?

Maybe he's going to train solely with the REEM for this fight, finally use his reach, and unleash a left viscous KO left hook...similar to the REEM

I like this match up. Struve is yet to reach his ceiling as a HW, even though he has been flatlined more times than I could remember. Struve via 3rd round submission.

Struve is gonna be a big cup of drunk punch when he is 35.

Back