Why did Anderson never fight legit competitors at LHW??

Versus a rampage who legit was on a rampage at the time.
So Forrest and Rampage both weren’t elite, who would you consider elite? Shogun lost to Forrest so I doubt he would be elite. Lyoto would go on to lose too Shogun and Rampage so I guess Machida isn’t elite. Rashad lost to Machida so I guess he wasn’t elite.

Forrest was legit he won the belt, beat Shogun, Ortiz, Franklin, Rampage.
when you say those names in a row i cant help but lol..

regardless of time.

FLOL!!!

So Forrest and Rampage both weren’t elite, who would you consider elite? Shogun lost to Forrest so I doubt he would be elite. Lyoto would go on to lose too Shogun and Rampage so I guess Machida isn’t elite. Rashad lost to Machida so I guess he wasn’t elite.
your name and av literally disregard you from any conversation.

Reactions: lsa
For the same reason GSP never fought Cain.

That's right, he's just a big old chicken.

For those of you who are stupid, (most Sherdoggers) I am joking. Being sarcastic.

I refuse to believe you were watching MMA at the time if you believe this.

Shogun, Rampage, Tito, Franklin were all great wins for Forrest.
forrest was never elite.

and before a certain poster posts v,y,x,w,z at lhw was scared to face anderson.

that is complete bullshit and we all know it.

Yeah, he was though.

You already looked stupid in your original post, seeing you argue with everyone he wasnt has made you look stupider, congrats.
lol are you for real??

Anderson could have moved up and wax the whole lhw division in 2007-2011. He didn’t because Lyoto was a very close friend and didn’t want to spoil his chances of becoming champion.

Last edited:
He didn't even fight maçuch legit competition at mw, but to be fair the division was not good back then so not his fault
the (mw & lhw) division was weak as heck when anderson was there.

Back