Why Conor McGregor HAD to Confront Khabib

If you truly want to fight and confront someone, you don't usually do it when the person is extremely-protected, when there are video cameras around, etc...and little to no chance of the situation flipping into an actual fight.

Thats Conor's favorite type of confrontation. Never seen someone worse for that "hold me back bro" fake confrontation then Conor

If you truly want to fight and confront someone, you don't usually do it when the person is extremely-protected, when there are video cameras around, etc...and little to no chance of the situation flipping into an actual fight.
The theory is the confrontation he wanted was to hype up a fight at 223, not to get into a street fight

He literally is getting paid to fight Khabib why didn't he just wait to fight him .

-Conor wanted to fight again in 2017 to be higher on the forbes list
-Changed his plan when he realized Forbes counts the year from July-June, not Jan-Dec
-Rising PPV stars like Francis and Cody not panning out increased Conor leverage
-Flew to Brooklyn to confront Khabib at the presser, was 15mins late
-Conor wanted a face2face, angry Khabib stayed on bus
-Looked lean and had sunken face most likely from cutting weight
-Conor's intention was to fight @ 223, would have got to fight Khabib, get the contract he wanted, do very little press and been able to play the hero

images

why did khabib surround artem with 10 dudes,

Because he happened to be in the same Venue training for a title fight and walking down a corridor with his teammates. Kinda different than getting on a plane flying a few thousand miles with loads of gypsies to throw a tantrum at a bus full of fighters on weight cuts. People act like they were hiding in the fucking bushes just waiting to pounce on midget armed Lobov. If they wanted a street fight they could have just arranged it im sure but then there wouldnt be any cameras there would they.

The theory is the confrontation he wanted was to hype up a fight at 223, not to get into a street fight

I agree. I think it was promotion that got away from him a touch.

But that's a very different idea than the idea of him fighting out of defense and loyalty to a friend, which is actually insulting in how obviously false it is.

Who cares... Conor is a dead man walking.
giphy.gif

Back