Why Conor- Diaz 2 not at lightweight?

Cloner knows he's gonna lose again so he wants a built in excuse that his moronic fans will eat along with his nuts.

A 45 year old ranked outside the top 10 in his division is about to fight for the title.

If they think people will buy it, they won't hesitate to sell it, no matter how illogical it may be.

nah man we disagree, its a-ight. its like you're having the carrot cake and im having the lemon meringue pie. we'll be all right

cutting weight is silly so why do it if you don't have to?

It protects Conor from a LW loss. Dana still wants to gift him a LW title shot.

hqdefault.jpg

Well that's pretty indisputable.

Dana told it like there was nothing he could do to change Conor's mind.

And that is why I said:

"That is Dana's story. Why would you believe it?"

Telling the truth is not exactly Dana's forte.

Dana is the one who wants this fight at 170 for the reasons that I have already stated. Everyone else was on board with 155.

And that is why I said:

"That is Dana's story. Why would you believe it?"

Telling the truth is not exactly Dana's forte.

Dana is the one who wants this fight at 170 for the reasons that I have already stated. Everyone else was on board with 155.

Well, Conor was only talked into it. I believe what he says about it being the same.

But yeah, I believe Kavanagh. Clearly the UFC decided they wanted 170.

Well, what I believe had nothing to do with that post. TS asked for a reason, that was one of the reasons given. Why are you so on edge about that reason?

Curiosity I guess

Because it's at 170.

Jack Slack said it best:

Because if he beats Nate, he beat a top welterweight contender. And if he loses to Nate, no shame, he lost to a welterweight contender.

He wanted 55 because he knows 170 could be argued making the fight in his favour. Neither want excuses.

Conor just wouldn't accept any change.

"What kind of fighter would I be if I lost a contest at a specific weight against a specific individual and then I said, ‘Well, you got me this time, cut a load of weight and I'll get you at that weight?'

He's right because if it was changed to 155 and he won, people would point to the change being the difference.
It's a noble thought if true but its probably an insurance policy

Yeah, a guy jumps two weight classess above, taking a risky fight on short notice,
puts up a fight, and he's whining baby?

STFU, keyboard warrior!

FAR from a keyboard warrior, bud... But I should expect that type of reaction from a Baroni fan. Conor is a proven whiny tit baby... he still complains about the UFC 200 debacle, and "jumps 2 weight classes" is BS... Yeah it was a WW fight... against a LW... and Conor himself said he was going to sweep that division too... He got tapped, he's gonna get tapped again and both times at the hands of a middle of the pack LW contender. / story, breh. Cry me a river, Conor isn't what ppl thought he was. He's an excellent fighter, he's exciting to watch, but he isn NOT the GOAT, won't be the GOAT, he's just going to be a fun guy to watch at 155.

Back