Why Can't WMMA Fighters...

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Have good records...aside from the best of the best it seems like the top of WMMA have a 50/50 chance at winning their fight. Just thought of this because Davis is fighting Kiazad. Davis is 20-10 and Kiazad is 14-5. Seems really rare to see a woman fighter be 10-0 even.

I think WMMA fighters should have the option to fight topless. Especially if they have small boobs. I mean they’re boobs. Get over it.

I disagree, WMMA is the perfect piss break.

And on the plus side, if its two nice looking ones with dubious gear - could maybe rub one out.
It should be Invicta then you get to fight the champ if you can hold the title for a bit you can fight for the UFC title. Strawweight is decent tho.

Why is Alexis Davis still under contract, is a better question
They have a weird respect for the OG WMMA fighters. She still has no head movement despite training in MMA for 20 years. If you're a high school wrestler in WMMA you become a top fighter. Hopefully we see it evolve 10 years from now. Even Valentina makes rookie technical errors on the ground.

Have good records...aside from the best of the best it seems like the top of WMMA have a 50/50 chance at winning their fight. Just thought of this because Davis is fighting Kiazad. Davis is 20-10 and Kiazad is 14-5. Seems really rare to see a woman fighter be 10-0 even.

There are less (relative) cans for them to fight on the regional scene to build up their records. They also tend to end up in major promotions earlier on average.

I'm sure this will be a productive thread, with many new, original, and thoughtful insights.

Glad to see the white knights are here to defend M'ladies honor.

I'm sure all those girls who rejected you in high school feel real dumb now that you've defended the honor of their gender on an online MMA forum.

Glad to see the white knights are here to defend M'ladies honor.

I'm sure all those girls who rejected you in high school feel real dumb now that you've defended the honor of their gender on an online MMA forum.
Right. That must be it.

I mean, it couldn't possibly be weariness over the boys needing to get together and re-validate to each other how hard WMMA sucks so often. You know, because we all might have forgotten in the few hours since the last "WMMA sucks!" thread. Totally has to be that other thing.

But do you feel better now? Is defending the guys' honor getting you laid?

Right. That must be it.

I mean, it couldn't possibly be weariness over the boys needing to get together and re-validate to each other how hard WMMA sucks so often. You know, because we all might have forgotten in the few hours since the last "WMMA sucks!" thread. Totally has to be that other thing.

But do you feel better now? Is defending the guys' honor getting you laid?
How much do they pay the ladies compared to the guys? Now how much do we have to pay the PPV when it has WMMA compared to when it doesn't?

Even UFC doesn't consider them equal to men, just there to fill up the card for cheap. It's actually a fucking scam.

How much do they pay the ladies compared to the guys? Now how much do we have to pay the PPV when it has WMMA compared to when it doesn't?

Even UFC doesn't consider them equal to men, just there to fill up the card for cheap. It's actually a fucking scam.
Not to mention they often insult established male fighters by having them below some WMMA can battle.

WMMA is beyond pathetic, total waste of time on the cards. Move it all to WUFC or something (that no one except the usual Sherdog simps will watch).

Back