Why can't Schevhenko ever hurt anyone with her hands?

I don't enjoy it because of what it ain't
giphy.gif

That's because Val tended to cheat. Those were non-pro fights and she wasn't allowed to sweep/throw but did it consistently including to Joanna. It took years but eventually a group of officials finally got fed up with her and kicked her out of the weight class. They should have banned her entirely. Joanna has a more detailed account of it in her book which hopefully she will publish in English if she wins the belt. Needless to say if people think Joanna, Maycee or anybody else in WMMA in the UFC is cringe when they lose ... it does not compare to Val. It was worse than when that one time Khabib lost in a competition and seemed to have a meltdown.
Elaborate.

Elaborate.
I don't have all the details. Like I said it's in the book and it's in Polish which I cannot read. What others told me is basically when they confronted her she refused to leave the ring for almost an hour and they had to talk her down. Can you imagine what we saw with Val vs Nunes the 2nd time but for like 45 minutes straight? Just kill me.

I don't have all the details. Like I said it's in the book and it's in Polish which I cannot read. What others told me is basically when they confronted her she refused to leave the ring for almost an hour and they had to talk her down. Can you imagine what we saw with Val vs Nunes the 2nd time but for like 45 minutes straight? Just kill me.

And we thought Joanna was bad rofl.

background in kickboxing as opposed to boxing.. plus...female

That's because Val tended to cheat. Those were non-pro fights and she wasn't allowed to sweep/throw but did it consistently including to Joanna. It took years but eventually a group of officials finally got fed up with her and kicked her out of the weight class. They should have banned her entirely. Joanna has a more detailed account of it in her book which hopefully she will publish in English if she wins the belt. Needless to say if people think Joanna, Maycee or anybody else in WMMA in the UFC is cringe when they lose ... it does not compare to Val. It was worse than when that one time Khabib lost in a competition and seemed to have a meltdown.
When did that happen? In sambo?

Maybe she doesn't want to break her nails.

I seem to remember thinking that this hurt quite a bit.

10586141.jpg

Shevchenko is a 125 pounder, plenty of top male boxers at the lower weights have been known as point fighters, it's not unknown. Luckily MMA has kicks and submissions to make it more interesting.

When did that happen? In sambo?
Might have been I'm not sure. Don't recall the context of the video in terms of the type of competition. Don't really have time to start a research project to find that exact post again.

because she is a tiny woman

is it that hard

Not a lot of WMMA fighters that have stopping power. On top of that Val is always light on her feet and rarely 100% commits to strikes. Shes a point fighter who only throws full strikes when she sees a perfect opening.

Looks fast, powerful, and great technique. What's she missing, is it accuracy, range, timing what?

Most women can't. It's very difficult for women, especially women her size, to develop enough power combined with the right timing to actually KO someone with their hands. Hell, most guys 125 don't rock dudes either.

Back