Why can't Ronda handle losing?

Because she's a big ugly crybaby that's why.

she believed in her hype, that she was the second coming of Fedor, unbeatable, able to fight toe to toe with anyone in striking,grappling or wrestling. Surrounded by YES men, specially his coach. Also,some people suggest that her mother is a piece of shit that is always pushing her into do some things. And finally, she seems like a teenager of 12 years all the time, angry mugging people, acting edgy.

This. She literally has a kid's mentality. Just watch when Ronda and Amanda are standing with Herb Dean as Bruce Buffers about to announce the winner. Some guy comes up to Ronda, and wipes the blood off her nose, and she pulls her face away like a pouting little girl, then outs head down, like wah, I'm going home!

No, seirously, watch that part, she literally has the mannerisms of an 11 year old girl throwing a pouty tantrum. I was almost shocked that a grown ass women that was a dominant champ could actually act like that. It was surreal, like on a bizzare, woah, she's got serious mental/psychological issues.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that. Her reaction was that of a kid who get the snots cleaned by her mom and goes "MoooOOom!!"

As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, she bought her own hype.

In professional wrestling, this type of thing is known as "living the gimmick." You start to, in real life, act like you are really your character. Ronda actually thought she was the baddest woman on the planet, and someone who should get the Captain Marvel movie role, and bigger than MMA media and all of that.

Ronda is delusional. Not in a 'hearing voices' way, but in a way that she actually bought into her own gimmick.

It showed up big time in the Holm fight. But the Nunes fight really showed how delusional her and her circle are. No improvements; no one told her she can't strike of defend against strikes; nothing.

Ronda looked like OSP in the Manuwa fight. She was getting hit at will and it was only a matter of time once she realized she would not be able to take down Nunes.

Ronda's mother was a brutal Judo trainer + Edmond taught Ronda to be a delusional bitch = sore loser

Ronda should've chosen a better gym and maybe she would be still a champ.

This is a serious question, does anyone here know why?

I am convinced she's never coming back again because this time she would have to speak to fans or media, and I believe she cannot accept the fact that she's lost. If she'd won, she could come back and discuss that, but I have a feeling she is incapable of facing up to the fact she lost.

There were reports that she refused to watch the fight and I personally have NEVER seen her admit Holm beat her. She made a joke of it on SNL but has she ever said Holms name?

Do you know anyone like this, that just cannot handle losing? Mousassi and some other guy she grappled with found she just cried tears of rage when she couldn't beat them. What is this?

The only experience I've had with anyone like this is when I was 10 and a kid I beat playing a video game ran off in tears.

Immature spoiled brat mentality in an adult is a terrible thing.

Most egotistical fighters are still too mature to have this mental failing. I dislike Conor, but he handled his humbling by Diaz so, so much better than Honda's mental implosions.

She needs to go to therapy and grow the fuck up.

Although I don't suppose it matters now anyway, as she has surely retired now.

True. Rousey's mother is a tyrant and Rousey is weak because of it. She is a follower.

Her mother is fucking trash in general. She is way worse than Ronda. Somebody called her the Joe Jackson of MMA. The abusive parent who insists their child must succeed in a career they chose for them. Disgusting woman.
Easy to judge. Her daughter is still a millionaire and worldwide famous. She is set for life at under 30. Maybe her mother just wanted Ronda to be the best because that's how she expresses her love for her daughter . If it were not for her mother, maybe she wouldn't even be an Olympian. Nobody is perfect and maybe this is the right time for Ronda to ponder and mature as a person.

Surrounded by "yes ppl" telling her she's a world beater once in a lifetime man killer athlete

Back