Why can't more fighters be like Dodson?

wizkid83

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Fun personality with awesome style to back it up. Big problem with UFC's new crop is that your really don't care about most fighters. UFC as a spectator sport still need to drama/storylines to make most people care for it.

UFC have heels like Bruce Leroy, Jones and the Diaz brothers, but you also do need some babyface that's fun to watch too.

Careful now - some people on these boards think he's too fun and is too cocky.

894485d1400528622-dont-you-hate-one-guy-2wegv83.png

A lot of people find him annoying. His antics don't really bother me though.

How is Caceres a heel? Let alone the first guy that seems to come to your mind...

It's good to enjoy your work, Dodson is one of those guys, battle on. :icon_chee

Idk, but with the way that guy acts, it's hard for me to believe he's 30.

Like most 10 year old boys, Dodson is a 5 ft 3 flyweight & therefore it's only natural for a guy his size that he displays the energy & personality that he does.
Can u imagine Roy Nelson jumping around like coked out rabid chihuahua, doing back flips & spinning shit all over the octagon?
Yeah, that's what I thought... & besides, nobody likes earthquakes!

Im thinking doddie is a heel not a face....hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Like most 10 year old boys, Dodson is a 5 ft 3 flyweight & therefore it's only natural for a guy his size that he displays the energy & personality that he does.
Can u imagine Roy Nelson jumping around like coked out rabid chihuahua, doing back flips & spinning shit all over the octagon?
Yeah, that's what I thought... & besides, nobody likes earthquakes!

Nelson actually is another fighter that if he had more success would be a much bigger draw then the current champions. Leroy and Jones are heels because people felt they were too cocky in a non-endearing way (think Lebron). I had hoped him and Cody McKenzie would've had more success.

Maybe it's just me, but I think Dodson is more like a fun confident (kind of like the Rock, and maybe Chael) which is why I think of him as a face. But in general, I don't think he elicit hate why having a big personality.

Dodson is one of my favourite fighters I think he has what it takes to be champ , I just love watching him fight

Can't stand him. As far as him being an exciting fighter...Dodson is a freak athlete. Very few can replicate his capabilities in the cage.

fun personality? i dont think ive ever seen a more annoying person. hes a great fighter tho

he's a great fighter with a try-hard personality.

Careful now - some people on these boards think he's too fun and is too cocky.

894485d1400528622-dont-you-hate-one-guy-2wegv83.png

I think he's a silly fool, but he's also 125 lbs so who cares what he does.

Idk, but with the way that guy acts, it's hard for me to believe he's 30.

For sure..very youthful looking.

It's like he drinks this secret life rejuvenation juice every day.

I remember having that infinite energy when I was 12.

Just high on life!

Great way to be... you'll live longer.

Wonder if he's into any spiritual stuff. Yoga or T.M. or something.

Back