Relationship Why cant Jennifer Lopez stay married?

The issue is people divorce ti begin with because they are without God, didnt looksmatch or someone became a loser or gave up.

Divorce can be understandable. But there is something done right in the religious muslim and jewisj world which has very very low divorce rates (and yes divorce is allowed)

I bet you may reply that "they arent happy or dont know what they are missing" but id reply that is a cope response. People are not marrying for thr right reasons either
Uh well neither her or I could be living in the US is it wasn't for getting married. So not really a wrong reason. And fuck religion getting in the way of that.

She doesn't have to get married, that's an old antiquated thing to do. She has more than enough money for herself. She can go around and fuck whoever she wants. Become the Leonardo DiCaprio of women.

Most celebrity marriages are just a publicity stunt , why would you get married if you could literally bang anyone you wanted at any given time.

I'd imagine she's very high maintenance. Like being married to a Kardashian.

She doesn't have to get married, that's an old antiquated thing to do. She has more than enough money for herself. She can go around and fuck whoever she wants. Become the Leonardo DiCaprio of women.
Yeah. Really antiquated and she's been engaged like 7 times I think. But I like them both so I wish them happiness, it's pretty romantic that they've come full circle after that smarmy greasy A-Rod guy..

I imagine she's just a demon in bed and difficult to keep satisfied.

That's the way I imagine her anyway.

Who gives a shit? Ffs guys.

Last edited:
Life could be worse than sucking Batman's dick I reckon.

And @Sano is this your first time in Mayberry? It's like reading Cosmo frequently. It's hilarious.
I mean, I like to chat about random shit sometimes but come on. "WHY HAS J-Lo BEEN DIVORCED THREE TIMES???", "She is a whore, her vagina is yucky, terrible in bed, she has a bad attitude, women should please men, men need to be in charge, she wants publicity".

Imagine being a grown man chatting about this shit not knowing a single thing about that person. And it's ALWAYS directed at women. Sorry to say but threads like this reeks of bitter losers and whatever the male equivalent of a man hating feminist is.

My girlfriend loves J-Lo(she uses her as inspiration for staying healthy and working out to keeping her stomach flat, and her body "tight").

Maybe she's trying to make the world a better place by letting more celebs experience her private parts.

Life could be worse than sucking Batman's dick I reckon.

And @Sano is this your first time in Mayberry? It's like reading Cosmo frequently. It's hilarious.

That ain't Batman. Being a fat out of shape drunk underneath a Batman suit doesn't make you Batman.

Just saying her weiner sucking game must be soul stealing given all of these a-listers that she has turned into d-listers. I'm afraid for Baafleck, he doesn't have much further to fall. He only has so much more weiner left to felate.

The relationships that tend to last have a settler and a settlee.
One person has to have the majority of the power. Too much of a power struggle and you have a couple who thinks they are too good to be treated like that, even if it’s another hot rich person. Thus a mutual break up happens.

In a relationship if one person is slightly more subservient than the other, the one who gets slightly mistreated won’t leave because they are the weaker party. They have punched up in life and thus are willing to take more shit from the party that settled with the ‘lesser’ person.

Just my 2 cents broscience. It makes sense to me.

I am a spoiled person like jlo or any of these celebs so I can’t see myself with a person significantly hotter than me. I wouldn’t be willing to put up with shit. And I’m stubborn like I’m hot shit even though I’m not so it would just end in a breakup because the other person could obviously do much better. I’m more willing to settle down with a girl who is a little more homely if it means I can slide a little more with my stubborn/jaded behavior. But I would not try to take advantage of that

That ain't Batman. Being a fat out of shape drunk underneath aea Batman suit doesn't make you Batman.

Just saying her weiner sucking game must be soul stealing given all of these a-listers that she has turned into d-listers. I'm afraid for Baafleck, he doesn't have much further to fall. He only has so much more weiner left to felate.
I nearly lost the plot when he was announced as the aging Batman. I'm a bit nutty for Batman as in my favourite superherro and I'm nutty about Affleck. Not just because I'm a giant Kevin Smith nerd, I just really like him.

If they're happy then good for them.

I nearly lost the plot when he was announced as the aging Batman. I'm a bit nutty for Batman as in my favourite superherro and I'm nutty about Affleck. Not just because I'm a giant Kevin Smith nerd, I just really like him.

If they're happy then good for them.

Listen lady. I don't need you injecting levity into my jokes. It cheapens them.

but I hope they're happy too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back