Relationship Why cant Jennifer Lopez stay married?

Sherdog response should have been: "Arod can do better than her anyway. Have you seen him? "

Plus he's got more money than her anyway. Doesn't need that hassle.
He's a known repeatedly philanderer and the only thing about him that is attractive is his bank balance and she's hardly struggling to pay the mortgage anymore. Looks wise he was REALLY punching above his weight. He's not in the slightest bit nice looking.

S̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶o̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶

Tbh, I think a lot of people just don't take marriage that seriously, to them it's like casual dating. I think it's moronic to marry someone who has multiple divorces... one divorce, okay but after a while you're clowning yourself if you think they're gonna stay with you.

In most situations, sure.

But when you're talking megastar - marrying and walking away with big $$$ when they tire of you beats the hell out of just dating.

I read that Snoop Dogg was gonna leave his young wife when he started getting big a lot of people were telling him to leave her and get with someone finer because he could have whoever he wanted. He says Tupac talked him out of it and ended up saving his marriage. Snoop's been married to the same woman since

yeah but Tupac got his ass shot so wtf did he know ?

<{hughesimpress}>

Problem is her attitude and that is not joke!

She was da ting a 20 year old kid and they broke up because he wanted to watch the conor fight and she had plans for him.

I experienced this with older women. Mine was not even brief because I cut it off asap but with older women they want to dictate what to do and where to go.

As men we are wired to be in charge. The only woman that we tolerate to tell us is our mother and dating a woman who wants to play "mom"conflicts and disgusts us on a subconscious levels. No matter how hot she is , no normal male with an ounce of healthy psychological profile wants to date a lady who is like their own mum.

I say this from an evolutionary perspective. Men were bred to be conquerors and explorers of the world. We like adventure and conquest and not be domesticated for life. Not saying it's right or wrong but this is our DNA.

Women also love a man of great courage with a wild uncontrollable side to them. A man of great value is like that mysterious box at the top of the shelves. You do not know what is in that box but you want something that is unattainable and is also wanted by others which gives it value.

In case of jlo she got the young man like Gucci bag but her kind is the possessive type. She wants to own and once she has it then she loses her interest and now you are simply a mere collection of things she owns. Just like that she becomes insufferable to deal with to the point of dreaming and having envy for every virgin incel realizing their life is not that bad.

094D5838-5906-454F-A4CF-992EEBA48163.jpeg

Problem is her attitude and that is not joke!

She was da ting a 20 year old kid and they broke up because he wanted to watch the conor fight and she had plans for him.

I experienced this with older women. Mine was not even brief because I cut it off asap but with older women they want to dictate what to do and where to go.

As men we are wired to be in charge. The only woman that we tolerate to tell us is our mother and dating a woman who wants to play "mom"conflicts and disgusts us on a subconscious levels. No matter how hot she is , no normal male with an ounce of healthy psychological profile wants to date a lady who is like their own mum.

I say this from an evolutionary perspective. Men were bred to be conquerors and explorers of the world. We like adventure and conquest and not be domesticated for life. Not saying it's right or wrong but this is our DNA.

Women also love a man of great courage with a wild uncontrollable side to them. A man of great value is like that mysterious box at the top of the shelves. You do not know what is in that box but you want something that is unattainable and is also wanted by others which gives it value.

In case of jlo she got the young man like Gucci bag but her kind is the possessive type. She wants to own and once she has it then she loses her interest and now you are simply a mere collection of things she owns. Just like that she becomes insufferable to deal with to the point of dreaming and having envy for every virgin incel realizing their life is not that bad.
Not my assessment. A bunch of men are happily domesticated.

I agree but many "men" are into being momied

I know a guy who married a woman who tells him what to do and controls his life. We warned him but he says he is happy and loves it

I know several guys like this actually
You just described 75% of the male German population under 50.

I always think of the food place at KAF Boardwalk that played her music videos on repeat.

S̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶o̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶

Tbh, I think a lot of people just don't take marriage that seriously, to them it's like casual dating. I think it's moronic to marry someone who has multiple divorces... one divorce, okay but after a while you're clowning yourself if you think they're gonna stay with you.

I would think even one divorce is a red flag

Oh bugger off. My husband is a divorcee, people grow apart for many reasons. It was an amicable break up and divorce with no hard feelings between either of them. Do you expect people to stay together when they're unhappy?

Possible, but I'd like to give a 1 divorce cushion because there is a possibility that a decent person ended up with someone batshit insane or abusive.

After a while it becomes unlikely that the problem is everyone else. Even if you made a lifelong committment with multiple crazy people, there is something to be said about your decision making.

Oh bugger off. My husband is a divorcee, people grow apart for many reasons. It was an amicable break up and divorce with no hard feelings between either of them. Do you expect people to stay together when they're unhappy?

The issue is people divorce ti begin with because they are without God, didnt looksmatch or someone became a loser or gave up.

Divorce can be understandable. But there is something done right in the religious muslim and jewisj world which has very very low divorce rates (and yes divorce is allowed)

I bet you may reply that "they arent happy or dont know what they are missing" but id reply that is a cope response. People are not marrying for thr right reasons either

I know a guy who married a woman who tells him what to do and controls his life. We warned him but he says he is happy and loves it

lol, what a loser, that would never happen to me.

nDTfyN.gif

Back