Relationship Why cant Jennifer Lopez stay married?

And then there's Sam Jackson been married to the same woman for 42 years
SPugtdm.jpg

Patrick Swayze also got married before he became famous and remained married to her until the day he died.

I remember when her sex video was leaked on 4chan then it got scrubbed off the internet.

I agree but many "men" are into being momied

I know a guy who married a woman who tells him what to do and controls his life. We warned him but he says he is happy and loves it

I know several guys like this actually

That is frightening but of course they will say to you that they love it to save face and not be told " I told you so"

That being said, weak men do exist and meet ing them= this reaction:

I am curious, do these women fond these men attractive or are they with them for an ego boost?

I just don't see how a weak bitch of a man makes a woman wet. Every time women were interested in me was bevause I was being a dick and not ONCE a chick was in to be when I was being an ass kissing nice guy. Not once!

Have you listened to her talk about men? She's a controlling, high maintenance wench. Definitely the type you argue with all day long

Probably the same reason my mother in law can't stay married for nuth'n.. except 1k times more fine.....and a heck of a lot more money Lol

I always thought her face was pretty meh, but still looks good for her age. Also, I’m pretty sure she’s a pain in the ass to deal with.

Sherdog response should have been: "Arod can do better than her anyway. Have you seen him? "

Plus he's got more money than her anyway. Doesn't need that hassle.

I remember Rogan talking about her once. After she had dated one of her dancers or something like that. Apparently she would try to make the guy go everywhere she went and it lead to them breaking up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back