Why can't I watch Munoz v Mousasi on fight pass?

detroit_fan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Quick question for you guys, I was unable to watch the stream today live, so i'm trying to watch now. the prelims work fine, but when i try to watch the main card is says-

"feed not available for this broadcast"?

Can you only watch these events live? Any idea why this isn't working for me? Trying not to see who won until i can watch.

I think you have to wait until 6 to watch the replay.

nevermind, fight pass help says it takes a few hours for the fights to get uploaded on teh Roku channel to watch them.

happened to me, it was because a tv station in the country was airing it. Then they cut it off on fightpass.. bullshit

happened to me, it was because a tv station in the country was airing it. Then they cut it off on fightpass.. bullshit

If that's true that is bullshit, Cutting off everyone internationally because of one country airing it ?

Ya...I accidentally heard the results before I could watch. Kind of ticked me off.

Man, fightpass is such a joke. I give it a year before it's pulled.

If that's true that is bullshit, Cutting off everyone internationally because of one country airing it ?

no i think cutting of for me here in denmark, bc a tv station here in dk showed it

Back