Why can't I see posts from Twitter when using Firefox?

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
It just says tweet loading. This has happened before, but seemed to have been fixed. They appear if I use a different browser, but Firefox is my go to as I have all of my extensions and bookmarks set up with it. This is not that big of a deal I'm just wondering why this keeps happening.

I was having the same problem a little while back. I played around with the tracking settings with Firefox and it seemed to solve the problem. Sometimes the tweets will take a little time to load but they do show up now.

kDkWVrM.jpg

Thank you. I've turned that off before, but forgot about it. I just purged my browsing history a few days ago, so maybe that's why it probably got turned back on.

Last edited:
I disabled social media cookie blocking and even if I turn the protections all the way off tweets will still not load. It's really not a big deal. I can just click on the "Tweet loading" link and it opens up the tweet in another tab. Thanks for the suggestion though.

I think I had to turn off the enhanced tracking on Twitter to get the tweets to show up on Sherdog.

I think I had to turn off the enhanced tracking on Twitter to get the tweets to show up on Sherdog.

Tweets just started showing up today all of the sudden I guess it just kind of fixed itself. I appreciate the help though. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back