Why can Jon Jones never change?

tyron-woodley..jpg

Jesus , i read a part of the first paragraph and wanted to punch a baby. Like him or not he's never lost. He's never been specifically been flagged for roids. he made DC cry. he made you cry get over it.
200.webp

At this point it's too early to say that Jones will never change. The UFC has gambled that he has the ability to, giving him one more chance. Fighters at the elite level need to have so much discipline, focus, and determination to get to that level, so you know that Jones has the ability to change if he puts his mind to it. If he fucks up again though, that's the final nail in the coffin. His UFC career is done, and anytime I see a post about how Jones will never change I won't respond because I'll agree with that.

You're talking about a dude that has a bible verse tattooed on him that used to talk about being a loving husband and good person

...All the while he was really partying, doing coke, banging random chicks, getting arrested, etc

Jones has some mental/psychological/emotional issues that run deep

Wow, a religious person who has fun.
He's a monster.

Jon Jones is like a troubled teenager trapped in a grown man's body

He seems to think he's above the law. He's taken numerous chances and got off with slaps on the wrist, one day it may finally catch up with him

He likes to brag about having cocaine in his system fighting Cormier, that's a real low life thing to be proud of

It's all just a matter of time. To think Jon Jones is done fucking up is ludicrous, it's will he get caught again is the question

He's only, what? 30 years old? There are plenty of years left to see what happens.

Hope he has changed his lifestyle. Want to see prime Jones in the rematch. Cormier deserves an asskicking.

Hope he has changed his lifestyle. Want to see prime Jones in the rematch. Cormier deserves an asskicking.

A lot of people are going to be surprised when they see how USADA-era, post-layoff Jones fares against top LHWs.

Jones seems a bit psychopathic. A person will want to change until he or she admits to themselves that they are wrong in the first place.

He'll need to lose first or have something humble him. He's like these young celebrities like Justin Bieber that have had everything come easy and they think the world revolves around them.

Because he's a sociopath and enjoys the lifestyle. He showed zero remorse for the pregnant lady he hit and was only concerned with what kind of trouble he would be in.

Watch his JRE podcast and he talks about he thinks he can drink and party now because he has matured.

The guy hasn't learned a thing and doesn't think he has a problem.

Back