Why can Jon Jones never change?

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you think he's doomed to get into big trouble again? Since he appears to still be the same after all that's happened...

Remember how it all started last time around? When people began to suspect he was a juicer/junkie, it was mostly due to the harsh and reckless posts on social media. Not only directed at other fighters, but also their fans. It was crazy to me at least, how this guy "on top of the world" literally sat through the nights and looked up fans of other fighters online just to call them ":eek::eek::eek:s", among many other slurs.

There and then it felt like it was only a matter of time before this behavior escalated into something worse. And then we all know it did, of course. There's no need to get into everything that happened. Jon's the one to blame 100%, but we also know how he might have been a bit affected by the co co and the juice to make horrible decisions.

That's why some of us thought if he would just stay away from these substances, then he could possibly turn it all around and prove the world how he's finally matured and moved on in life. This seems to have been a gullible wish more than anything else though, because now we are here again...

After a little time away, we can now witness history repeat itself on Jon Jones' social media. Again he's out there trying to instigate conflict and spending time on pushing others down online. So, why can Jon Jones never change? Is it just a question of time before things gets out of hand again?

The guys who live on the edge keep things interesting.

I guess you never went on drugs

"If you can change, and i can change, EVERYONE CAN CHANGE"

- Kenny Florian

Do you think he's doomed to get into big trouble again? Since he appears to still be the same after all that's happened...

Remember how it all started last time around? When people began to suspect he was a juicer/junkie, it was mostly due to the harsh and reckless posts on social media. Not only directed at other fighters, but also their fans. It was crazy to me at least, how this guy "on top of the world" literally sat through the nights and looked up fans of other fighters online just to call them ":eek::eek::eek:s", among many other slurs.

There and then it felt like it was only a matter of time before this behavior escalated into something worse. And then we all know it did, of course. There's no need to get into everything that happened. Jon's the one to blame 100%, but we also know how he might have been a bit affected by the co co and the juice to make horrible decisions.

That's why some of us thought if he would just stay away from these substances, then he could possibly turn it all around and prove the world how he's finally matured and moved on in life. This seems to have been a gullible wish more than anything else though, because now we are here again...

After a little time away, we can now witness history repeat itself on Jon Jones' social media. Again he's out there trying to instigate conflict and spending time on pushing others down online. So, why can Jon Jones never change? Is it just a question of time before things gets out of hand again?

Because, as my grandfather always told me, there are two things in this world that you can't fix: sorry and stupid. Jones is both.

WTF are you going on about DC and Gus talked shit and Jones responded to them

Jesus , i read a part of the first paragraph and wanted to punch a baby. Like him or not he's never lost. He's never been specifically been flagged for roids. he made DC cry. he made you cry get over it.

Jones is coke fairy ,they can't change.

179.jpg

You're talking about a dude that has a bible verse tattooed on him that used to talk about being a loving husband and good person

...All the while he was really partying, doing coke, banging random chicks, getting arrested, etc

Jones has some mental/psychological/emotional issues that run deep

then he could possibly turn it all around and prove the world how he's finally matured and moved on in life

His personal life is his personal life, I don't see what he has to prove to anyone or at least that's my take or lack of interest in what he does in his personal life.

Jones used to get booed a lot before he became Champion or a little after that, which I never really understood. I remember folk posting how he came across as 'fake' which probably had to do with the whole Jesus loving type persona he had and then crashed his car while pissed up with two girls in the backseat. Then public perception of him changed.

He only seems to whip out the Jesus stuff when he's in trouble, like it's a deflection from fessing to fucking up. People in the States seem to have a hard on for seeing someone eat crow publicly when they've gone through some of the stuff Jones has. But a lot of fighters are God fearing hypocrites who don't live their lives according to the Lord's word, etc.

It sounds like his college years were probably when he started turning into a bit of a lunatic, which isn't anything out of the norm for a young lad, and when he started to earn some money and a bit of fame, he probably went off the rails. Only he knows.

He's a sociopath. Because he's rich, he doesn't have to change.

If he were poor, it would cost him his job and his family, and he'd be in prison....so changing would be the only way to make his life better.

A leopard doesn't change its spots.

Actually people can change but it's like winning the lottery jackpot. Theoretically anyone could win it at any time but in reality very few do. Theoretically anyone could change at any time but in reality they usually do so only when they get brain damaged by a heavy blow or drugs for instance, or when they hit rock bottom.

As long as Jones is shielded by his money and connections and keeps getting treated with kid gloves he has no reason to change. The biggest favour anyone could do him is fine him for his eye-poking, bust him for roiding, sack him from the UFC, take away his MMA licence and then throw him in gaol for a normal sentence for all the crimes he's done. Would it be pleasant no but would it force him to alter his behaviour, maybe. He'd still be rich though.

People can change with work, but the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

He's never been specifically been flagged for roids.

Lmaooooo oh were splitting hairs now on his failed test....

Oh right it was the flaccid cock pills.

Jones = GOAT juicer. Fact.

Back