Why Cain Must Fight Fedor ASAP.

Cain is Fedor's worst nightmare and the UFC will want Fedor to flourish before feeding him to Cain.

It seems like you don't have any confidence in Fedor's abilities. Why is that?

As a legit Fedor fan, any real Fedor fan will back him up at all times.

Maybe coz he's old and hasn't fougt in 3 years.

This is the problem with all the Fedor goat shit. If he is really is the GOAT and going to return to his old form why the fuck does he need s handpicked win. Fedor has had enough hand picked wins. It's he's coming to the UFC let's see what he is made of.

Sadly, I have to agree with you. I mean what is up with all these Fedor "fans?" If you are a real fan, you will believe that he can beat anyone anytime and anywhere. I mean we believe in Conor and look where he's at. If we are real Fedor fans, we must believe in him the same way we did with Conor.

Fedor lost to Bigfoot and Dan Henderson, he isn't beating Cain Velasquez.

Sadly, I have to agree with you. I mean what is up with all these Fedor "fans?" If you are a real fan, you will believe that he can beat anyone anytime and anywhere. I mean we believe in Conor and look where he's at. If we are real Fedor fans, we must believe in him the same way we did with Conor.

I'm sure Fedor has more faith in his abilities than his diehard fans, and management do. If he doesn't he's going to get killed, and should stay retired.

What the fuck isn't fair? He can have a camp. I also have news for you son life isn't fair.

my god wtf rofl. you just admitted its not fair with the life isn't fair bs.

Was Fedors win over Rizzo not fair because Pedor hadn't fought in 2 years?

pedro rizzo was an active fighter. not fighting in 2 years is not the same as being retired for 3 years. your logic is embarassing rofl

Ishi should have never been in the ring with Fedor but I'd guess you'd call that fair because your idol.

what? why not? fedor was 1-3 in his last 4 fights. and ishii was 25 years old and a judo champ. ishii is not one of his best wins but saying it wasn't fair was BS.

What about his win over Choi? It was HM's second ever mma fight that doesn't sound exactly fair.

because there is a thing called size. its why we have weight classes. a 315 pound kickboxing champion and a korean wrestling champion vs fedor who is like 220-230 pounds?. why wasnt it fair lol. Take any fighter that is a kickboxing champion, has grappling experience and outweighs GSP by 100+ pounds, would you still not see it being impressive for GSP to win?

The simple truth is if Fedor can't beat Cain he shouldn't be getting a title shot. What could be more fair than earning his title shot against the #1 contender? I have a feeling you don't give a fuck about fair as long as you get a result you desire. Why don't you cry some more about fair.

lmao your jimmies are rustled for sure.

If fedor returns to form, he can beat Cain. a fedor thats 3-3 in his last 6 and hasnt fought since 2012 and having cain as first fight back i'm not sure. why not see how he is before making that fight? regardless, i'd go in cheering for fedor.

I also never said anything about a title shot. Im saying he should fight someone from the bottom half of the top 10 and depending on if he wins, he gets to fight someone in top 5 and then if he wins that, a title shot. its ironic that you accuse me of not caring about fair when you are the one that claimed the 'life is not fair' cop-out.

who-ever he ends up fighting i'll cheer for him because I am a fan.

connor is at the current height of his career and is 27 years old. 27 year old fedor thats not retired for 3 years? i would make bets that he would walk through the entire ufc hw division of 2015 and would be just as confident with him fighting cain or werdum. obviously we aren't talking about 27 year old fedor, we are talking about a fedor who will be 39 in september and might be close to 40 by the time he fights. who has been again, retired for 3 years.

Last edited:
"Before Mexico City, Cain was thought to be the true manifestation of what Fedor never lived up to.

Cain was thought to be the true "Emperor" and nearly invincible, a man with no weaknesses.

That's what Fedor was advertised to be, but fell short of. "

i stopped taking you seriously after this.

I think Fedor has the least chances against Cain (and Werdum). The mexican fighter is just too good at pushing his pace and putting fighters in uncomfortable positions. Fedor cuts easily and will not have an positional advantage against fighters used to fight in a cage. His cardio or speed are not likely to be better than sea level Cain's unless Cain had really deteriorated.

JDS and Overeem are the biggest fights Fedor can win if he fights smart.

Back