Why Cain Must Fight Fedor ASAP.

Forgot to add...

If they do fight it MUST be at altitude to prove that Cain can overcome this weakness.

I'd therefore recommend either Denver or Tibet.

Tibet is 16,000 feet above sea level so Cain must prepare good (they can fight outdoors in Tibet, no need for a stadium).

I actually like this thread. It kind of outs all the novices to the fight game. Keep the stupidity coming.

blah blah blah

Fedor needs a forsure win not cain fkn velasquez coming off a loss in first fight back

This is the problem with all the Fedor goat shit. If he is really is the GOAT and going to return to his old form why the fuck does he need s handpicked win. Fedor has had enough hand picked wins. It's he's coming to the UFC let's see what he is made of.

This is the problem with all the Fedor goat shit. If he is really is the GOAT and going to return to his old form why the fuck does he need s handpicked win. Fedor has had enough hand picked wins. It's he's coming to the UFC let's see what he is made of.

lol 2 -3 years off wlecome back to mma fight cain velasquez, wtf u on?

what a dumb post, maybe to take away the ring/cage rust? hes been retired for 3 years.

he needs a travis browne, frank mir etc type of fight. this is what gatekeepers are for, u make them fight people to see if they have what it takes to fight the best. fedor last fought in 2012 and didn't really look like himself no one knows what kind of shape he is or if he still has it.

Good fight. I love it.

BTW Cain is pretty far from being as complete as prime Fedor was.

If he returns to 2012 form you will see what I'm talking about.

I know you think you're funny, but maybe it's time to put your troll account away? It's getting a little bit boring for us.

If MMA was to the death gladiator style hand to hand combat Fedor would be who anyone talked about. Spider would be broken, Gsp gone..You have Jones but Gus almost killed him. There is only one name who went for the kill whenever there was an opening and who could pull it off with a sub or his fists. One man standing over a pile of bodies for a decade and that's Emelianenko.

u win osama or muhaamed or whatvere ur name is
130530224835-02-arvind-mahankali-horizontal-gallery.jpg

For Dana's legacy he needs to sign Fedor. What sort of manager pushes the GOAT away from his organization. This would be a huge boost to his ego and rightly so. WAR DANA :icon_twis

what a dumb post, maybe to take away the ring/cage rust? hes been retired for 3 years.

he needs a travis browne, frank mir etc type of fight. this is what gatekeepers are for, u make them fight people to see if they have what it takes to fight the best. fedor last fought in 2012 and didn't really look like himself no one knows what kind of shape he is or if he still has it.

Then he should take a fight against Pedro or one of the countless other cans he has already beat before signing with the UFC. There are no tune up fights when your making as much as Fedor is going to demand. Sorry to break it to you but it's sink or swim. Christ you Fedor nutthuggers are fucking desperate.

Then he should take a fight against Pedro or one of the countless other cans he has already beat before signing with the UFC. There are no tune up fights when your making as much as Fedor is going to demand. Sorry to break it to you but it's sink or swim. Christ you Fedor nutthuggers are fucking desperate.

why wouldn't you? do you even logic? lol

if he is coming off 3 years of not fighting and there are questions as to how good he is now, why would you feed him to the wolves right away? its clear you don't want this to be fair to the fighter. any fighter who is coming back from retirement after 3 years is not going to be fighting the guy who just fought for a title. He needs to get a fight camp, get a ufc fight and then if he wins or loses, go from there. your way of doing it makes no fuckin sense lol.

why wouldn't you? do you even logic? lol

if he is coming off 3 years of not fighting and there are questions as to how good he is now, why would you feed him to the wolves right away? its clear you don't want this to be fair to the fighter. any fighter who is coming back from retirement after 3 years is not going to be fighting the guy who just fought for a title. He needs to get a fight camp, get a ufc fight and then if he wins or loses, go from there. your way of doing it makes no fuckin sense lol.

What the fuck isn't fair? He can have a camp. I also have news for you son life isn't fair. Was Fedors win over Rizzo not fair because Pedor hadn't fought in 2 years? Ishi should have never been in the ring with Fedor but I'd guess you'd call that fair because your idol. What about his win over Choi? It was HM's second ever mma fight that doesn't sound exactly fair.

The simple truth is if Fedor can't beat Cain he shouldn't be getting a title shot. What could be more fair than earning his title shot against the #1 contender? I have a feeling you don't give a fuck about fair as long as you get a result you desire. Why don't you cry some more about fair.

Last edited:
If MMA was to the death gladiator style hand to hand combat Fedor would be who anyone talked about. Spider would be broken, Gsp gone..You have Jones but Gus almost killed him. There is only one name who went for the kill whenever there was an opening and who could pull it off with a sub or his fists. One man standing over a pile of bodies for a decade and that's Emelianenko.

Spider would be broken hahahaha. Anderson could find more openings than Fedor ever could. His striking fluidity and ability was much better.

love it!

i think Cain is a great matchup for Fedor. Fedor struggled with the really large guys, he's better than Cain everywhere except wrestling and i think his Judo is good enough to stuff any takedowns.

A tougher fight would be someone with alot of size on him imo.

Lolz, fedor is better than Cain nowhere. Cain would maul him

Fedor needs a forsure win not cain fkn velasquez coming off a loss in first fight back

It seems like you don't have any confidence in Fedor's abilities. Why is that?

As a legit Fedor fan, any real Fedor fan will back him up at all times.

Back