Why boxing is dead....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the one dick tucking and running now?

Huh?
I've been talking about you the whole time.
Read my posts again. I'm clearly addressing you as a person.... your character, facts about you that are as plain as day.

What are you going to do, concede what I've been saying the whole time?
"YEAH!! I'm loser in real life and a troll-failure online!!!! But who cares!? Boxing sucks!!!!"

Nice battlecry.

Take your parents advice, go outside, get some fresh air, try to make a few friends, keep your autistic-tendencies on a lease.... hell.... go chat with a girl. It might do you some good. You might not be too successful with it the first time (kind of like you being here) but be patient with yourself. The opposite sex can be tricky but no better time than the present to start making an effort.

MC Paul Barman...

MC Paul Blartman...

Mall Cop Paul Blart!!!

Idiot
It's a MMA forum with a small boxing subforum.
What the hell did you expect?
It's like saying Asian people are going extinct because they make up a small minority in the states.
lol . well said. i was looking for the best metaphor and you just nailed it. dude should have at least had the balls to go on the boxing forum with this.

Multiple identities?

Where?

All I see is KAYOSS

Yup....
and that will be the story for the rest of your life.
All you'll see is KAYOSS.

Mid 20s -
all you'll see is KAYOSS

Mid 30s -
all you'll see is KAYOSS

Mid 40s -
all you'll see is KAYOSS

Mid 50s -
all you'll see is KAYOSS

wow, pretty exciting.

MC Paul Barman...

MC Paul Blartman...

Mall Cop Paul Blart!!!

ouch.
Referencing a terrible movie that I (and most) had completely forgot about.
But, leave it to you to be able to quickly reference it for 'comedic' merit.

Seriously, quit doing this to yourself.

Huh?
I've been talking about you the whole time.
Read my posts again. I'm clearly addressing you as a person.... your character, facts about you that are as plain as day.

What are you going to do, concede what I've been saying the whole time?
"YEAH!! I'm loser in real life and a troll-failure online!!!! But who cares!? Boxing sucks!!!!"

Nice battlecry.

Take your parents advice, go outside, get some fresh air, try to make a few friends, keep your autistic-tendencies on a lease.... hell.... go chat with a girl. It might do you some good. You might not be too successful with it the first time (kind of like you being here) but be patient with yourself. The opposite sex can be tricky but no better time than the present to start making an effort.

Is someone trying to make themselves feel better about their own shitty existence by saying someone else has a shitty life?

I see what you did there.

Trolling you is so easy I don't even have to troll.

ouch.
Referencing a terrible movie that I (and most) had completely forgot about.
But, leave it to you to be able to quickly reference it for 'comedic' merit.

Seriously, quit doing this to yourself.
lol its like watching someone shit on their hands and slowly rub it into their face.
wel done for taking out the trash m.c.

im actualy copy and pasting some of your lines. :)

Trolling you is so easy I don't even have to troll.

View it however you'd like to.
Hell, you forgot you mentioned having numerous proxies you work behind (just for this purpose) on this thread.

Your perception of me doesn't bother me. I'll leave it to my wife, family and friends for that insight. You know.... those things you've either alienated yourself from (family) or closed the door entirely to that possibility (wife/friends) simply by the way you are.

TS was destroyed, humiliated, annihilated, beat down, etc............

Stop replying to this scumbag and just bump his shitty little thread off of the page by contributing to actual Boxing talk instead of feeding the troll...
1119080-258troll_spray_super.jpg

lol its like watching someone shit on their hands and slowly rub it into their face.
wel done for taking out the trash m.c.

im actualy copy and pasting some of your lines. :)

Thanks man.

I do feel kind of bad.
Misunderstood kids need patient people.... and I need to work on my patience.

Lame dude, what a troll job. If you were really a combat sports fan, you wouldn't post something this stupid.

Im off to a real forum, MMA's worldwide leader in UFC news, gear and events

Thanks.

But, I don't think it's going to be any different there for you.
You might agree with some more people over there.... but give it time, you're going to probably fuck that up too.... and quickly.

That was entertaining MC! :icon_lol: In his mind going on forums with multiple accounts to troll is the pinnacle of life. :icon_lol:

Great, so more of you to go around for others to not like.
What a wonderful existence; A blowhard who no one wants around, who prides himself on the fact that he has numerous virtual existences (a product of the fact that no one wants him around), but too stubborn to see how sad the whole situation is.

Insight? WTF is going on in this place?

The only interesting thing about these threads, I've found is to guess who the offender was in their previous incarnation. In this case, TS resembles something flushed down the shitter rather than an actual personality. Too bad.

War Old Man Johnson!!!111 (he looks out of shape, he needs your support :icon_chee )

Thanks.

But, I don't think it's going to be any different there for you.
You might agree with some more people over there.... but give it time, you're going to probably fuck that up too.... and quickly.

Nope been posting there for nearly 6 years.

But we realized boxing was dead a long long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back