Why boxing is dead....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayoss

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just look at the forums, 300,000+ posts in the UFC/WEC forum.

10,000 in the boxing forum...

Now which sport is the most popular?

Fast road to being banned.
Thanks for helping!!!
Seriously, I mean it.

But you're new here.
The boxing forum is pretty new.
Years ago, well before you even knew what mma was, there was only a general "striking" forum.... a hodge podge category.
It was after that in which K-1 and boxing were split.

But again, "Sherdog" was never known or thought of as a boxing site.
The fact that this forum is as popular as it is does say something.... something that you'd have a hard time accepting.

Just look at the forums, 300,000+ posts in the UFC/WEC forum.

10,000 in the boxing forum...

Now which sport is the most popular?

If you go to a major boxing forum (saddoboxing, eastside boxing, boxing scene), you'll find a similar story with their MMA subforum.

The main boxing forums will have countless posts while the mma part will only have a little trickle of trafic.

besides, i'm guessing your a troll so /thread

Fast road to being banned.
Thanks for helping!!!
Seriously, I mean it.

But you're new here.
The boxing forum is pretty new.
Years ago, well before you even knew what mma was, there was only a general "striking" forum.... a hodge podge category.
It was after that in which K-1 and boxing were split.

But again, "Sherdog" was never known or thought of as a boxing site.
The fact that this forum is as popular as it is does say something.... something that you'd have a hard time accepting.

You really think I care about being banned? I am behind multiple proxies and it will take all of 2 minutes to create a new account.

If you really think this forum is so "great" head on over to MMA's worldwide leader in UFC news, gear and events (the UG)

We have actual fighters that post there on a regular basis from Tito Ortiz to Shane Carwin. Even Dana White posts on the forum.

You really think I care about being banned?

Yes.

I am behind multiple proxies

Great, so more of you to go around for others to not like.
What a wonderful existence; A blowhard who no one wants around, who prides himself on the fact that he has numerous virtual existences (a product of the fact that no one wants him around), but too stubborn to see how sad the whole situation is.

Idiot
It's a MMA forum with a small boxing subforum.
What the hell did you expect?
It's like saying Asian people are going extinct because they make up a small minority in the states.

I'm not kidding when I say this...
but I actually feel bad for you.
I have no reason to think that your 'vital' existence is no different than your 'virtual' existence.

This is what you got.... you get to hide behind "multiple proxies", always conjuring yourself up anew. In the real world you were chased off (typically) once and for all. But the internet allows you the luxury of running that same depressing scenario over and over again: getting chased off only to reappear with a hat and monocle.... but the same crap personality that caused you to run and hide the first time.

What a pretty scenario you conjured up there.

I'm just hear to show you boxing is inferior.

That is all.

I'm not kidding when I say this...
but I actually feel bad for you.
I have no reason to think that your 'vital' existence is no different than your 'virtual' existence.

This is what you got.... you get to hide behind "multiple proxies", always conjuring yourself up anew. In the real world you were chased off (typically) once and for all. But the internet allows you the luxury of running that same depressing scenario over and over again: getting chased off only to reappear with a hat and monocle.... but the same crap personality that caused you to run and hide the first time.

RIP proxy #227 (as I pour a little Olde English out for you, homie)

What a pretty scenario you conjured up there.

I'm just hear to show you boxing is inferior.

That is all.

That much I got.
I'm just pointing out something also pretty important, probably more important.
You admitted it yourself.

But, for your 'showing' you really did nothing, because you didn't nor can't "show" that.

So, the situation for you is even worse.
Not only are you exactly what I pointed out (helped by your admission of multiple proxies).... a person no one really wants around; but you're not even good at doing the pointless task that brought you here (to show that boxing is inferior to mma) in the first place.

This is one of the best ownages I've seen in a while.

Props MC.

Truth hurts.

Destroyed? hahaha

I'm sitting here laughing at this idiot.

Who has been sitting at his computer this whole time responding and attempting to criticize everything I say?

But yet I have no life? Hypocrisy much?

ITT - Butt hurt boxing fans

MMA is the purest form of combat sport in the world today.

That you cannot argue. Boxing consists of 1 form of offense, which is punches.

MMA has multiple methods of offense, punching, kicks, knees and elbows as well as grappling, chokes, takedowns and joint locks.

Boxing - sweet science

MMA - sweetest science

/thread

Who has been sitting at his computer this whole time responding and attempting to criticize everything I say?

I haven't been attempting to criticize "everything" you say. I don't care that much about it.
I'm excited for the Alexander/Kotelnik fight and wanted to see what some of my boys on the boxing forum are saying about it. I just happened to run across a person who admitted they have a stockpile of different virtual personas 'just in case'.
In case for what? Well, you answered that yourself.

You can laugh at me, that's fine.... odd, but fine.
I don't think any of this is going too well for you though. A kid who has to bash something he can't competently bash, hide behind/run to numerous different created virtual identities, and who now admits he's laughing at a computer screen.

That's sad.

MMA is the purest form of combat sport in the world today.

That you cannot argue. Boxing consists of 1 form of offense, which is punches.

MMA has multiple methods of offense, punching, kicks, knees and elbows as well as grappling, chokes, takedowns and joint locks.

Boxing - sweet science

MMA - sweetest science

/thread

Woah, woah, woah....
Slow down, kiddo.
I don't think we're done addressing your issues first.

Folks, this right here is an outcome of America's failing public school system.

I just happened to run across a person who admitted they have a stockpile of different virtual personas 'just in case'.
A kid who has to bash something he can't competently bash, hide behind/run to numerous different created virtual identities,

Multiple identities?

Where?

All I see is KAYOSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back