News WHY?: Bellator has 3 events this weekend to compete with UFC/Boxing

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So the masterminds at Bellator decided they are going to throw 3 events on the same weekend.

On the same weekend as UFC: Felder vs Hooker and also during boxing PPV: Wilder vs Fury.

They also decided to take a month long break to end 2019 during the same time when UFC took a month long break.

Wat?

{<huh}

Its almost like they are direct competitors

who shit bellator is still going on...oh wait no one cares. if you care then go to the bellator forum....

bellator will always be B league, all their biggest fights are between absolutely washed up legends and washed up UFC fighters lmao.

I'd trade about 10 of their fighters for 250 UFC ones

Hell, 6 or 7 of them between 145-170 and they can have every woman division

the ufc has to much low level talent and so does bellator. it would be cool to actually see a world level organization or event that only brings in the best of the best and if you lack in one area you are beyond a master in another. you can make it to the ufc and make 2500 a fight. to me that's like okay I made it past the c league now im in the b. Ufc shouldn't be putting on b level fights they should make another org for lower level talent and host bigger events for fighters that are the real deal.

Never watching Bellator again, after seeing Fedor vs Rampage.

the ufc has to much low level talent and so does bellator. it would be cool to actually see a world level organization or event that only brings in the best of the best and if you lack in one area you are beyond a master in another. you can make it to the ufc and make 2500 a fight. to me that's like okay I made it past the c league now im in the b. Ufc shouldn't be putting on b level fights they should make another org for lower level talent and host bigger events for fighters that are the real deal.
always thought they should bring back WEC. Especially now with so many divisions, and particularly ones that aren't as popular. Could always put their biggest title fights alongside UFC #events, or even do their own like WEC did at one point toward its end.

I see only 2, not 3

One is on Friday night and the other is during the day so neither will clash with the UFC or the baxing

It seems all their cards have the same shitty fighters on them, Brandon Girtz is on every single main card just about.

Tapology reminded me of it, weakest cards ever, i mean ever, 2 cards.

And that absolute cunt Coker is still feeding Gallagher bums. Seriously?

I think that most of Bellator's audience are people who like MMA but are boycotting the UFC or people who just come across Bellator while flipping channels

Its almost like they are direct competitors

Yes but the XFL is a direct competitor to the NFL, they have their season now during the NFL's offseason and did so when they existed in the past.

always thought they should bring back WEC. Especially now with so many divisions, and particularly ones that aren't as popular. Could always put their biggest title fights alongside UFC #events, or even do their own like WEC did at one point toward its end.
Never should have gotten rid of it, should have kept Strikeforce or WEC as their B league because they were already established. We know the UFC/WME love belts and a B league would have given them a whole other set to play with.

Yes but the XFL is a direct competitor to the NFL, they have their season now during the NFL's offseason and did so when they existed in the past.
Different philosophy, and if XFL was stupid and a direct competitor they would have their season overlap but instead chose to fill in the offseason gap. Didn’t say it was smart just a business strategy nothing new

Back