Why aren't you asking yourselves this question

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
What would really happen if Conor fought Diaz with a gas tank for 5 hard rounds?

What if his gas tank will be improved at 202?

All im saying is, don't be suprised at the outcome if the cardio is there.

Same as the first fight. Conor has -6 ground game lol. Not enough touch butt in the world that would same him on the ground.

You look at yourself everyday in the mirror and ask yourself that question. Because you have doubts of what Conor can do. Your not a true a Conor fan. A true Conor bandwagor would never doubt Conor's abilities.

You look at yourself everyday in the mirror and ask yourself that question. Because you have doubts of what Conor can do. Your not a true a Conor fan. A true Conor bandwagor would never doubt Conor's abilities.
I think he Will beat Diaz at 202.

Reason: He learned from his mistakes and is still improving. Nate is the guy everyday. I respect that, but its gonna get his ass whhopped.

I don't talk to myself, that's crazy.

Reason: He learned from his mistakes and is still improving. Nate is the guy everyday. I respect that, but its gonna get his ass whhopped.

Yes you think you don't know! Your not a true fan!

Just playin' ya bro ;)

Because I can think of 1,394,239,234,692,682,434 other questions to ask myself first.

Leg kicks are Conor's best chance not cardio, bjj, or whatever other crap Conor fans think

Yes you think you don't know! Your not a true fan!

Just playin' ya bro ;)
Yeah it's cool my bradda

Thing is, i see you still taking Mcgregor as a joke. That Diaz is better

Im not saying you are wrong brother, im just saying if Conor got that cardio in him, Nate's in for a bad night

Wishful thinking.... the reality will come hard on you, Junior.

Yeah it's cool my bradda

Im not saying you are wrong brother, im just saying if Conor got that cardio in him, Nate's in for a bad night
bro I'm picking Conor to win this. just i'm not a nuthugger.

Yeah it's cool my bradda

What happened in the first fight was not a cardio issue, but a 1-2 in the chin thing and a lack of heart, you can´t learn that in the gym, either you have or you don´t and Conor clearly doesn´t. Stop dreaming.

I dunno... I don't think that it's THAT easy to improve your endurance from about 4 minutes to 25... Like don't you think its more likely that Diaz looks better than the first fight because he had a training camp for this one than Conor having improved his cardio by 500%?

Gas isn't his only problem.

No chin. Nates punches breaks his soul.
No ground. Nate submitted him with ease.

images

like this?¿

Why didn't Conor have a full gas tank? He's the one with a full camp unlike Diaz who fought on short notice and no camp.

Conor also had no weight cut this time, so he should have had plenty of gas.

Ever think maybe he got the gas knocked out of him?

Those are the wrong questions! Thats why!

The questions you need to ask yourself:
  • Am I getting laid tonight?
  • Am I not getting laid tonight?

I asking myself....

What would really happen if Diaz fought Conor with a full camp training?

What if Diaz will be improved at 202?

What happened in the first fight was not a cardio issue, but a 1-2 in the chin thing and a lack of heart, you can´t learn that in the gym, either you have or you don´t and Conor clearly doesn´t. Stop dreaming.
Go watch the Mendes fight and let's talk about heart. The 5th hardest punch he walked through would floor your ass.

What would really happen if Conor fought Diaz with a gas tank for 5 hard rounds?

What if his gas tank will be improved at 202?

All im saying is, don't be suprised at the outcome if the cardio is there.
Two things, 1) Conor didn't look tired till he got rocked, 2) If he was gassed, he gassed in 8 minutes. You don't go from gassing in 8 minutes to having 25 minutes of cardio for the pace Nate or Conor pushes in just a few months.

Back