Why aren't they "fitching" Miesha?

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
B

Bulletproof Acc

Hell, Fitch didn't even get a rematch. They just let him win, win and win fights until his prime was over. Tate is just as "boring" in there and got handled by the champ. Why isn't she given the same treatment?

The talent pool is too small to cut one of the best fighters plus, she's easy on the eye.

That's the difference.

People like tate.and she trys to finish.

Everyone complained about fitchs fights

Dude, really? Look around this forum. Dudes shit themselves for this girl. She has a ton of fans.

miesha actually has fans,and with good reason. shes hot,and shes tough,and she might be worlds behind ronda,but against anyone else....

The fact that people are comparing Miesha and Fitch says it all. Miesha has a complete lack of athleticism, explosiveness, etc. Her head coach is her boyfriend, she has never finished a fight in the UFC, and yet she's the #2 in her division.

Miesha is more popular and her division is more shallow.

Fitch was way more boring, didn't have tits and was not a "company man".

When I first saw the thread title I thought it said "why aren't the felching Meisha" Made me laugh.

Two men caressing for 25 minutes = boring
Two women doing it = hot!

I feel like I'm being baited to post gifs of Miesha's assets... hmmm NO! fu TS search urself :p

But for real though, she's tough as nails. No one can question that. She out-wrestled the Silver Medalist Olympic wrestler after suffering 2 broken orbitals.

Pretty, charming, smart, mature, HOT, Tough... Definitely a lady. Then you see her with Caraway then it kinda ruins it. Not because she's in a relationship, but because she's in a relationship with Caraway.

He must be seriously packing cause its not his money or charm that's for sure.

It's much easier to watch Meisha hump things.

Jon Fitch wouldn't even try to finish fights. He was gaming the system. He also got destroyed worse than any other GSP contender, while Miesha Tate set the record for longest Ronda fight both times she fought her.

Had Fitch beat BJ he would have been up for a rematch.. So, not really that different. Fitch was on like a 5 fight streak.. Miesha 4.. Consider how much deeper WW is too!

Because her milkshake brings the boys to the yard.

Back