Why aren't there any Johnson vs Dodson threads

I'll be watching at the local bar (I'm really surprised they are showing it, they pic and choose their cards shown, and Alabama vs Wisconsin and other college football opening week games will be getting played. But yea i'll be there to watch the fights and football at the same time.... probably mostly the football unless Wisconsin can make a game of it.

I wish there were more threads about it, it's a great fight

I agree i can't wait for this fight , although i wish Dodson had one more fight coming back from injury before rematching MM but it is what it is .

i think the main reason there are many threads are that most of the fans of this fight really just like to watch MMA hence whilst they enjoy the skills of the fly weight and don;t discriminate by size and aren't really into hyping fights or trying to rustle the other guys fans jimmy's

I don't watch MMA below 145.

Nobody does. I'll honestly will probably call it a night after AA/Mir is over.

no offence how can you say that sub 145 fights don't interest you if you don't watch them i guess ignorance is bliss

i think the main reason there are many threads are that most of the fans of this fight really just like to watch MMA hence whilst they enjoy the skills of the fly weight and don;t discriminate by size and aren't really into hyping fights or trying to rustle the other guys fans jimmy's

Haha, good point. I think most of us are in agreement about the probable outcome as well. DJ by decision or late submission. It helps spark discussion when there's a lot of people picking the underdog but I haven't seen too many "Dodson 2015" posts.

I think this is the best available matchup at FLW, but I suspect Dodson will gas out again and DJ will take over if he can survive the first 2 1/2 rounds or so.(which I believe he will like last time) It's a shallow division so lots of people simply ignore it and I'm guilty of it myself much of the time.

My only real problem with FLW is that it cuts into the BW talent pool quite a bit.

The threads are here, they're just too small and you probably didn't see them.

there are more threads about MM's lack of popularity than there are about this fight itself.

All the points MM makes when complaining are true, but theres really nothing he or anyone can do about it. Humans are inherently heightist and sizeist. Sorry brah.

Interesting What lucifer alpha said and is true. Dodson isn't doing SHIT to promote the fight

I'll be watching at the local bar (I'm really surprised they are showing it, they pic and choose their cards shown, and Alabama vs Wisconsin and other college football opening week games will be getting played. But yea i'll be there to watch the fights and football at the same time.... probably mostly the football unless Wisconsin can make a game of it.

Nice to get the national exposure but expectations are not high. Avoiding a blow out would suffice.

no offence how can you say that sub 145 fights don't interest you if you don't watch them i guess ignorance is bliss

English is not my first language, but I'm not sure the expression "ignorance is bliss" can be applied here :icon_conf

And how do you know "Twilight" is shit if you haven't watched all the movies and read all the books? Better go on a marathon to make sure.

RF

English is not my first language, but I'm not sure the expression "ignorance is bliss" can be applied here :icon_conf

And how do you know "Twilight" is shit if you haven't watched all the movies and read all the books? Better go on a marathon to make sure.

RF

i can see what your saying and i guess i don't know if i would enjoy twilight but i know the general Gist of what it's a bout and it's not a genre i enjoy where as it's all MMA to me when it comes to divisions , yes i prefer the lighter weight divisions i find them more exciting as apposed to the heavy weight and light heavy weight divisions which i find a little slow and lack action but i still watch because every division has great fights IMO .

Nobody_cares.jpg

Because few care, obviously. These two have about as bland a personality as they come. That they are flyweights doesn't help either, obviously.

Because few care, obviously. These two have about as bland a personality as they come. That they are flyweights doesn't help either, obviously.

I wouldn't call Dodson a bland personality. I don't watch his fights because I don't watch any flyweight fights but I think he is fairly engaging and has a good sense of humor in his interviews. I just wish he would focus on entertainment instead of fighting as a career.

MM is a flyweight and has a manlet-ish bouncy style of fighting (not everyone does). He also recently called his fanbase uneducated idiots.

Most people on here aren't into FLW. I have to say this is the best match at FLW currently. Dropped $100 on Dodson at 4-1. Felt it's a good value bet. I'll be in Europe so I can't watch it anyways but I'm more interested in winning than watching the fight.

Back