Why aren't there any Johnson vs Dodson threads

Bobs Crook

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not into flyweights but it seems a bit rough that theres no discussion on the main event of next weeks card.

Because Flyweights.

You said it yourself. If you're not into flyweights, chances are, so do the majority.

Hopefully it picks up a bit. I'm really looking forward to this matchup as I think Dodson and Lineker are the two fighters with the most chance of beating DJ and Lineker isn't at FlyW anymore.

Because Flyweights.

You said it yourself. If you're not into flyweights, chances are, so do the majority.

Thats true, but in most threads if I mention I don't watch them I get told that thousands of fans love the lighter weight divisions, and spat on by half of sherdog.

Where you at flyweight fans? The fact theres fucking zero threads except this one says a lot

I wish there were more threads about it, it's a great fight

We get it you don't like FLWs.

I on the otherhand will enjoy the fight.

I've made a thread with the conference call. People on Sherdog just don't care. It will pick up a bit in a few days.

So now we have a thread about the lack of threads which has very little substance about the fight. I feel better.

Huge fan of MM but what is there to discuss about this fight?
Im def buying the ppv and I don't think Dodson has improved enough to beat MM. Should be an excellent and competitive fight though.

We get it you don't like FLWs.

I on the otherhand will enjoy the fight.

I like Mighty Mouse. I actually think he comes across as a good dude in countdowns, etc.

I just dont enjoy his fights a lot. If this one doesnt go for 25 min I will def watch.

I like Mighty Mouse. I actually think he comes across as a good dude in countdowns, etc.

I just dont enjoy his fights a lot. If this one doesnt go for 25 min I will def watch.

I think you should watch even if it does. This fight is probably going to be the most competitive fight MM has had in a long time.

dont-care-gif-2015.gif

Just playing; this fight is worth about a gig of my bandwidth

Guess why... Because it's Mighty Mouse. Dodson also didn't look impressive lately thus lost some steam. There are other fights though which should be talked. Arlovski vs Mir, Rumble vs Manuwa, Pearson vs Felder, Lineker vs Rivera (that's a lock for FOTN!) and more...

Back