Why aren't people sticking up for Wandy (traitors)

I don't know that. I'm asking if he's ever even been required to submit a blood test before.as far as I'm aware he has not

The draw blood test thing is still new. And I will be the first leading this flock if Wandy fail it, but if he hasn't then I won't judge without knowing first why he pulled out

umm, look up

yeah, everyone takes steroids to prevent injuries :icon_lol::icon_lol:

nothing to do with increasing their performance:wink:
You don't even know what steroids do lol

They "increase your performance" by allowing you to train longer and harder because it regenerates your muscle tissue at an increased rate.

You seem to think it's some magic captain america super solider serum or something lol

They "increase your performance" by allowing you to train longer and harder because it regenerates your muscle tissue at an increased rate lol.

yeah cos Ive never taken fucking steroids thats why lol

Wandy has done plenty for the fans, he doesn't owe us anything.

Then tell him to stop putting out those goofy videos that are meant to sway public opinion against Sonnen - ya know those he made to the fans....

You seem to think it's some magic captain america super solider serum or something lol

stop editing lol

wait..... you mean they arent? damn, better cancel my order now lol:redface:

Loyal fan checking in, Wand's innocent of whatever anyone may be implying. Dude's a saint and has never needed anything "extrtra" to help him along as a professional mixed martial artist.

He simply didn't have the time for some silly ass drug test because he was en route to the NHL playoffs. Wand's a devout hockey fan.. Thought everyone knew this.

I liked when he confronted Sonnen at some convention and staged it with his own cameraman. That was pathetic.

Almost as pathetic as the last video rant wanderlei put out trying to get the Brazilian people on his side. It was hilarious because the news org took a poll and more brazilllians were voting for Sonnen.

I forgot about that one, yeah that was bad.

why would I have to "save face"?? Im not the one calling for everyone to take steroids lol
Unless you've only been watching MMA for a few years, many of your favourite fighters took steroids.

Pre-2001, there wasn't an organization out there that tested for steroids at all. That includes the UFC.

The draw blood test thing is still new. And I will be the first leading this flock if Wandy fail it, but if he hasn't then I won't judge without knowing first why he pulled out

Ok well that get to my point. I can't give him a whole lot of credit for never failing a type of testing he has never been subjected to.

Unless you've only been watching MMA for a few years, many of your favourite fighters took steroids.

Pre-2005, there wasn't an organization out there that tested for steroids at all. That includes the UFC.

and your point? I still dont think they should be made legal in MMA(in any combat sport for that matter)

I'm still a fan. I think he's been acting childish lately tho and Im glad he pulled out of the fight tbh. I don't think he was in the right place for a fight with Chael anyway.

I don't feel the need to defend him. People will rage and judge him to be a coward, etc. until the next mma event and then only hardcore haters will still be butthurt. It's the Sherdog cycle: judge early and often, discuss the major news items ad naseum, and move on when the next story breaks

Itt: people that are clinging to wanderlei's passed glory.

This is very depressing and very enjoyable at the same time. Wanderlei is the most overrated fighter in the history of MMA

You kidding me?

They "increase your performance" by allowing you to train longer and harder because it regenerates your muscle tissue at an increased rate.

In addition to faster recovery, don't steroids also make people stronger, faster, have more endurance and improve coordination? Remember Mark Mcquire and all those baseball guys that started breaking home run records. I don't think baseball is necessarily a sport where recovery is much of an issue as it relies less on athleticism and more on hand eye coordination. But as soon as they roided up Mark and the rest of the cheaters started hitting home runs on a regular basis.

Loyal fan checking in, Wand's innocent of whatever anyone may be implying. Dude's a saint and has never needed anything "extrtra" to help him along as a professional mixed martial artist.

He simply didn't have the time for some silly ass drug test because he was en route to the NHL playoffs. Wand's a devout hockey fan.. Thought everyone knew this.

Ha ha 7/10

You sound just like a Diaz fan!

Back