Why aren't people sticking up for Wandy (traitors)

Wanderlei will always be one of my favorite fighters but the stuff he has going on with Chael is pretty disappointing and is making him look bad. I'll always root for him but it's hard to be in full support of how he has been handling his beef with Chael. I like to just not read too much into what he's been saying to Chael and stuff because it hurts as a fan to see how ridiculous he's been.

What has he done, I mean besides this recent event? I ask because I didn't watch this season of TUF, other than the preview where he threatened to leave the show if Sonnen didn't apologize for his comments towards Brazil.

Ignorant to endorse his actions here. Don't have to shit all over him completely forever but what he did in this particular situation is pure shit.

Wandy has done plenty for the fans, he doesn't owe us anything.

I love Wand, but really was there any question about the drug abuse that was rampant, and according to Rampage, Mark Kerr, and many others *encouraged* by the PRIDE administration?

Are you fucking crazy? Did you say he fought SKILLED guys in pride? His best win(s) were against rampage Jackson and we all saw what happened when they fought in the much stricter drug tested lands of America.

He knocked out cans, great. Beating up people when your opponents are hand picked is okay I guess. But seriously, wanderlei is not a top 20 all time mma fighter and if you think so, you're seriously delusional

You are ridiculous. Seriously ridiculous. He lost to Rampage in UFC because he was washed up. Not because of drug testing. He had lost 3 fights in his last 4 before losing to Rampage. 2 by KO in Pride. Are you actually serious? Beating Sakuraba is a big win. And he was the first man to beat Dan Henderson. He beat Arona. He beat other good fighters but you'll probably shit on them so I'll just leave it as those named ones. He has more top 10 wins than Mir does lol. And anyone who says Wand isn't top 20 all time should be banned. Nonsense. And the guy in your AV sure didn't do much in Japan.

LOL, noob post, and now you are exposed as being out of your depth

Wins over:

Van arsdale (no rules and he was bigger)
Eugene Jackson (no rules) and a UFC calibre fighter who he absolutely blitzed
Bob scrijber (bigger than himself)
Guy mezger
Dan Henderson
Sakuraba (3 times)
Rampage (twice)
Minowa
Yoshida (twice)
Arona
Fujita (BIG HW)
Cung le
Bisping
Stann

Go home newbie, you're drunk

Worth mentioning the Hunt fight too, he lost but still a good thing to have on your record.

Because his body of work and his stature doesn't excuse him from refusing to take a drug test and very obviously bailing out of this fight. If anything, people should be pissed off.

Pissed off why?

Maybe people that bought tickets. That's it.

Nobody else has any valid reason to be mad. They are delusional if they think they have the right to be pissed.

because pride wand was a man but ufc wand is a pussy

Rampage and Dan Henderson are the only names literally worth a god damn thing. Let's not act stupid.

just because you don't recognise the names doesn't mean they weren't notable wins...

"dan Henderson and rampage are the only names I recognise"

:icon_lol:

Rampage and Dan Henderson are the only names literally worth a god damn thing. Let's not act stupid.

He also fought a helluva fight against Crocop and his fight against Hendo I just might be his best ever win. He actually outwrestled Hendo iirc.

But he was probably roided up the whole time so I'm not sure I can really give him too much credit especially considering how his last fights with Rampage, Crocop and Hendo ended.

All of this "he took on a 300 pound K-1 champ on 36 hours notice," yet he chickened out of a fight with Chael P. Sonnen.

Ignorant to endorse his actions here. Don't have to shit all over him completely forever but what he did in this particular situation is pure shit.

And I agree with this too, I am extremely disappointed, but the opportunistic little germs now crawling out of the woodwork discrediting his entire legacy are dickheads

Almost 20 years of professional MMA fights including brutal finishes, exciting fights, and at one time the longest reining MW Pride Champ; people are all of a sudden jumping ship? Where are all his loyal fans? Wandy has never fell a drug test nor has ever been link to any illegal performance enhancements, so what's the deal? Why not hear from Wandy on what's the story was. Loyal fans my ass

Just a small point of clarification, has Wand ever submitted a blood test before? Its on thing to say he never failed a piss test but a surprise blood draw is a whole different can of worms

Back