Why aren't black eyes more common in MMA?

I see you missed the franklin era

Rich-Franklin_crop_exact.jpg

20081001083723_franklinbig.JPG

Rich_Franklin.jpg

4kiceh.jpg
You guys sure rich wasn't in an abusive relationship

They usually wear glasses or makeup to cover them but like most said.

The latest science and medicine have provided what is called "purple pillow" therapy.

When used the day after an eye contusion, the black eye is rendered almost invisible.image.jpeg

Despite getting kicked and punched in the face for a living, its been a long while since I've seen a fighter with a proper shiner. It's usually just cuts, swelling and the occasional bruise around the face but hardly ever a black eye. I wonder why they're so uncommon in MMA, but people seems to always walk away with one of them in street fights.
1466809957409_trimmed_zps1aruo7rr.png

You're not serious are you? EVERY fighter gets black eyes we just don't see it. This is an mma forum how can people not know how black eyes work? They don't instantly appear like in cartoons.
Pfft.

Next you're gonna tell us this isn't how hematomas and busted mouths work...
1346705112.gif

The accuracy is higher for the smaller gloves, and most fighters aim for the chin. I think aiming for the nose and the eyes is better often, however, because some people have granite chin/skulls.

Despite getting kicked and punched in the face for a living, its been a long while since I've seen a fighter with a proper shiner. It's usually just cuts, swelling and the occasional bruise around the face but hardly ever a black eye. I wonder why they're so uncommon in MMA, but people seems to always walk away with one of them in street fights.

BLACK eyes? RACIST!

racist1.gif

Back