Why are you still amazed after every Ronda victorie vs huge underdogs?

I just think it's funny to point out. People with similar AVs to yours usually dislike me, so it's funny that for once, one of them admits to be Joe Rogan's kid.

Everyone dislikes your shit posting. Shut the fuck up.

I don't think anybody apart from Rogan is "amazed", but even with the weak opposition it is rather impressive that she finishes so quickly almost every time. She should be set for an unbeatable record in finishes under 1 minute if this goes on.

This, not only is she way ahead of her competition she's able to just dispatch them easily. Look at her fight with Bethe and then the Miesha/Eye fight, most fights in that division are somewhat competitive and go the distance but Ronda just steamrolls whoever they put in front of her.

Because nobody else in MMA is routinely a -900 or worse favorite, and still handling opponents in under 2 minutes most of the time.

Yeah it was cringeworthy, even after I braced myself for it.

If Larry Merchant was in there at least we'd get a question on how good she thinks she is with such weak competition. Joe Rogan acted like he was 10 years old talking to his crush for the first time. Just pathetic, really. And I defend Joe like 99.9% of the time.

RIP Rogan

I think this is a mix of Rogan being a bit of a player (whenever he has women on his podcasts he speaks much softer and is more "sensitive") and loving watching a champion be dominant.

Im sure uncle Dana has had a few words in his ear as well to talk people like Ronda and McGregor up at any available opportunity.

He's definitely had a few extra wads of green stuff in his pocket to do so.

Back