Why are you still amazed after every Ronda victorie vs huge underdogs?

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
also Rogans reaction was full retard mode again, she made her a godlike being.. dude that bethe girl had NOTHING for her and we all knew.

Dont fall for the rogan-ufc manipulation guys..

lets be honest we all know that there is only 1 fight for her left....

also Rogans reaction was full retard mode again, she made her a godlike being.. dude that bethe girl had NOTHING for her and we all knew.

Dont fall for the rogan-ufc manipulation guys..

lets be honest we all know that there is only 1 fight for her left....
If Larry Merchant was in there at least we'd get a question on how good she thinks she is with such weak competition. Joe Rogan acted like he was 10 years old talking to his crush for the first time. Just pathetic, really. And I defend Joe like 99.9% of the time.

If Larry Merchant was in there at least we'd get a question on how good she thinks she is with such weak competition. Joe Rogan acted like he was 10 years old talking to his crush for the first time. Just pathetic, really. And I defend Joe like 99.9% of the time.

With that AV im sure you do

I don't think anybody apart from Rogan is "amazed", but even with the weak opposition it is rather impressive that she finishes so quickly almost every time. She should be set for an unbeatable record in finishes under 1 minute if this goes on.

because shes awesome to watch do her thing. she hasnt knocked someone out with a punch like that before,it was sweet. you know it was sweet,the ronda haters know it was sweet.

The excitement is pretty ridiculous given the fact most people were calling for Ronda to win in 30 seconds and she Ronda was the -1600 favorite.

Rogan went beyond full retard last night while interviewing Ronda. The mythical creature line was both hilarious and vomit inducing at the same time.

So this is how you got to 2500+ posts in a few months.

I just think it's funny to point out. People with similar AVs to yours usually dislike me, so it's funny that for once, one of them admits to be Joe Rogan's kid.

Rogan is a shill that peddles supplements shouldnt trust him tbh.

because she does it a different way almost every time
dude she just got a one punch ko last night no one saw that coming

I'm on Rogan's side nearly all of the time but that interview and the things he was saying really made me cringe. For me, that has to be one of his worst moments that I can recall in quite awhile.

I don't view her as 'godlike', but despite what she has accomplished, I'm still impressed (although I think Bethe was overrated, but we'll see how she fairs post Honda) by Housey; it's the consistency and method with which she ends opponents.

Overrated or not, face-planting Bethe with one punch is pretty bananas. It's an uncommon thing to see in the lighter weight classes, men or women. Hell, doesn't happen terribly often at any weight class.

Seeing a fighter crushing people with 3 years training is fun to watch.

I loved watching Hector Lombard curb-stomp the Bellator MW division, knowing full well that every fight would be a hilarious beat down. I'll be real. But I also understood I was watching the man crush a bunch of journeymen.

It's not about her beating her opponents, it's how she does it. Via utter destruction. And while Bethe probably wasn't her hardest opponent she was still undefeated. Not that I thought she stood much of a chance, but she still got completely demolished.

I'm on Rogan's side nearly all of the time but that interview and the things he was saying really made me cringe. For me, that has to be one of his worst moments that I can recall in quite awhile.

i agree

yeah itd be nice if rogan werent such a spineless pushover when it comes to zuffa and the ufc

Rogan is a shill that peddles supplements shouldnt trust him tbh.

Brogan destroyed his mind with drugs and supplements. I think it was the Alpha Brain that really did him in. I got douche chills listening to him stroke his hard on over Rousey.

"Mythical Creature."

I think this is a mix of Rogan being a bit of a player (whenever he has women on his podcasts he speaks much softer and is more "sensitive") and loving watching a champion be dominant.

Im sure uncle Dana has had a few words in his ear as well to talk people like Ronda and McGregor up at any available opportunity.

I just think it's funny to point out. People with similar AVs to yours usually dislike me, so it's funny that for once, one of them admits to be Joe Rogan's kid.
Uh, who the hell are you? Why would I dislike you or any other random member? Especially on a forum with a billion members. No one is paying close attention to you newb, or me for that matter.

Back