Why are we pretending like Ronda hasn't destroyed BJJ black belts in MMA before?

Ronda really is shook and needs to take her bipolar meds.

Nunes has actual striking skills unlike those other ladies. We have already seen what someone with striking skills can do to Ronda.

Who is the "we" that you're talking about?

It's really strange how much disrespect Ronda is getting surrounding her grappling expertise. There is however a psychological trigger in most people where they see someone being a bitch & they automatically retract from that personality... so I can understand "why" people are making her grappling out to be less than it is... but it's total BS. The people she finished in seconds are legit. They are the best in the world & held down the top 10 for a very long time.

It's because they don't like her. Hate stands in the way of literally everything with these people, so much that they will ignore facts and nothing will make them think otherwise.

You can make all the long winded threads you want. Fact is, ronda is shook. She's mentally unstable and Nunes is gonna finish what Holly started and end ronda drowsy as we knew her.

#GUERNICAbless

account bet fatherfucker

Has she submitted a bjj black belt? Serious question I can recall. She (t)ko'd the two women you mentioned. I think Nunes is considerably more dangerous on the feet then either of them. So rousey's best bet is to grapple her, have we seen her in the ground with a bjj black belt before?

It's because they don't like her. Hate stands in the way of literally everything with these people, so much that they will ignore facts and nothing will make them think otherwise.

Hate, love.

The same thing.

It's not Nunes' grappling most are concerned, but her striking and punching power, while Ronda isn't capable of being elusive. Ronda has the advantage on the ground against everyone in her division. But if she can't get the sub it'll get difficult.

Rhonda has only one loss and that was to a far superior striker . If Nunes had beat that superior striker she would have a strong edge over Rhonda but she beat someone that Rhonda had already beaten twice. Rhonda on the other has blown through 3 of the four people that beat Nunes in 14,16 and 24 seconds. If Old Rhonda shows up it will be a mauling. If Rhonda's head is still out of the game it will be the end of her.

The sport of mma comes from Japanese Jiu Jitsu. judo,bjj,sambo, vale tudo. All of it

Yeah but there are probably hundreds of different styles which all call themselves just JJJ. There's no unity, barely any legit competitions and most of them are McDojo tier martial arts. JJJ stopped being relevant after judo triumphed over it in popularity and effectiveness in the early 20th century.

IMO the excessive hate for Rousey is, unlike a lot of other false accusations getting thrown around, genuinely based in misogyny and a direct response to her role in elevating women's MMA.

tumblr_nso8ou9bvN1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Another thread about BJJ blackbelts??? Here is how Ronda armbars one of those;

IMO the excessive hate for Rousey is, unlike a lot of other false accusations getting thrown around, genuinely based in misogyny and a direct response to her role in elevating women's MMA.

Not liking WMMA isn't misogyny. It's simply an inferior product that we have to pay the same price for.

Also Ronda is a grade A bitch. I don't like WMMA, but I don't mind people like Tate or Holly or Waterson because at least they are cool.

Your thread title implies Ronda beat several BJJ black belts, but of the three women you mention that she beat, only one is a black belt.

Edit: just confirmed it. Rousey beat 1 BJJ black belt, 1 brown, and a few purples.
Idk what u mean by confirm, nor why people are liking this comment, but Ronda has submitted other bjj blackbelts.

https://www.awakeningfighters.com/athletes/ediane-gomes/

Has she submitted a bjj black belt? Serious question I can recall. She (t)ko'd the two women you mentioned. I think Nunes is considerably more dangerous on the feet then either of them. So rousey's best bet is to grapple her, have we seen her in the ground with a bjj black belt before?
yes, in MMA too. in the first round. By armbar. IN HER FUCKING PRO DEBUT.

Gomez was 6-1 pro MMA record when Ronda destroyed her.

It's not Nunes' grappling most are concerned, but her striking and punching power, while Ronda isn't capable of being elusive. Ronda has the advantage on the ground against everyone in her division. But if she can't get the sub it'll get difficult.
Actually, I've seen alot of threads taunting that black belt against ronda and it made me made this one.
from what I've seen though, Ronda punches much harder than Nunez. Nunez has a slight edge in boxing skill so ur right. But it should be considered an upset if she wins.

For WMMA standards she is. If she isnt, than Ronda is also not really elite on the ground because til this day she only looked good against absolute cans.
those same cans were beating up Amanda Nunez at teh same time. Like OP states. You're thinking about replying that she improved? that's also in the OP, which u obvious did not read, Gil.

Why do you care so much?
What is so much? It's a forum about MMA and subforum about UFC... I don't see me getting emotional or cussing or abusing the capslock, don't see the problem.
I'm giving decent replies to the points suggested.

Back