Why are we fascinated with sick things?

I'm glad you watched, even if by accident. Seeing stuff like that evolves your brain. Makes you look at life in a different way.

How so?

It actually made me a bit paranoid because folks were dying doing everyday stuff. I know it'll pass though.

The watch people die subreddit is one of my favorites, not sure what is so fascinating about it, but it just is. It also reminds me to look both ways before crossing the street.

I don't wanna enter another inescapable loop of binging that shit again. The look both ways thing is true as fuck though!

Its weird, I've seen more people die than I can count. In more ways than I can count.

There is something cheap to me about people who watch it behind a monitor. It's a fucked up fascination with none of the realities associated with it.

I have my issues with law enforcement in general, but one thing I respect is that officers can see some sick shit 90 something% of people will never experience. it takes a special kind of person to deal with that.

How so?

It actually made me a bit paranoid because folks were dying doing everyday stuff. I know it'll pass though.
You said it right in your OP

However, seeing a video of a dude dying easily during a simple fist fight, you realize how fragile life could me. You can easily kill someone with one strike or throw (or they could kill you), it makes me just wanna run like a bitch if I ever encounter someone, even if they're Peter Dinklage's size!

You dont realize how fragile people are, or how precious life is, until you realize.

"Is this really worth it?"

There is a reason why people say, "it was like a train wreck, I couldn't look away."

th

Back