why are they booing conor?

Cuz hes a dick and less gangster than Nate Dawg

People who are holding bitterness deep in their bum souls

Did you actually watch it? Most of the crowd is pro McGregor, despite being in California.

Amazing how delusional people can be in believing whatever they find most convenient. If the crowd was against McGregor, why did Diaz have to remind them "this is the USA"???

Just watched the presser, Conor did not get booed. Conor haters are seriously pathetic. "He got booed." "Nate destroyed conor"....I mean what presser did these people watch.

Not everyone likes Conor McGregor. I actually read an article on mmamania.com last week about how the Irish people (in Ireland not America) think Conor is representing them badly.
That was written by a priest though who had an ulterior motive . The success of McGregor means kids are now all flocking to mma gyms and not the church .

It means the hot ass count is down , which is seriously effecting his sex life .

id boo that euro dandy all the way back to irkland, and i dont even feel bad for my squadmates but because of dumbfucks like ts here

Just watched the presser, Conor did not get booed. Conor haters are seriously pathetic. "He got booed." "Nate destroyed conor"....I mean what presser did these people watch.
TS is prob a McG fan stirring up shit like every other McG fan on here to justify their place as foot soldiers/lackey/peons. Job well done.

McG was actually more lauded than booed.

Back