Why are there so many anti-fans toward Silva?

not really.

Anderson fans have definitely led the charge at trying to discredit any other fighter believing that somehow elevates Anderson. Many of the best known Anderson fans led the charge in discrediting the lhw division comp to suggest Jones was not facing good comp while similarly trying to build up the MW's who fought him and the failed lhw's who dropped to MW and became top guys.

I would say no fan base has ever been as busy trying to tear down other fighters as Anderson's.

That's a load of crap.

Why does every retard in here come with this "my sh*t don't smell" BS???

People have attacked fedor and his competition way before Silva was a champion in UFC.
People have attacked Silva ever since Maia (some even before).

People attack Jon the same way as Jon's fans attack the rest.

EVERY GROUP is biased. Every group is over-sensitive with the criticism while dishing out obviously twisted facts against the other fighters.

let us not play this stupid and blatant game that blaming others makes what you say somewhat neutral.

note: I am not attacking you in particular, but every guy who comes attacking one fighter blaming the fault are with their fans because they attacked someone else.

if you don't like what they do, do not repeat it yourself! Simple as that... because at the end, they are all the same.

Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

Silva's countrymen voting Fedor as the GOAT...ouch. That's gold, pure shiny gold.

by "countrymen" you mean a small sample composed by old school mma fans from a questionable poll. Here in Brazil silva is more known than Fedor, it really is that simple.

So this is an Anderson Silva hate thread in disguise.

His fanbase being the most obnoxious, vile, and childish of all active and retired fighters has something to do with it.

Jesus are they pathetic. Sad individuals who would likely offer their girlfriend to Silva and raise his bastard child just so they can have "Anderson Jr." around the house.

hahha look at this guy

by "countrymen" you mean a small sample composed by old school mma fans from a questionable poll. Here in Brazil silva is more known than Fedor, it really is that simple.

Very questionable indeed. I mean there's just no way brazilians could pick Fedor as GOAT being that loyal to other brazilian fighters. Oh wait...

See this guy next to Anderson?

Anderson+Silva+Junior+Dos+Santos+Official+SDmI-kVDIj7l.jpg

He's brazilian, he trained with Anderson.

Junior Dos Santos: 'Fedor Is the Greatest of All Time'

Now this other brazilian next to Anderson:

silvaaldo_zpsce3b760b.jpg

Jose Aldo: Fedor is the GOAT

But yeah, i'm pretty sure that poll was questionable as there's no way brazilians could pick a non brazilian as the greatest ever. I'm also pretty sure you won't have any trouble finding a "questionable" poll with russians voting Silva as the GOAT.

I mean there's just no way brazilians could pick Fedor as GOAT being that loyal to other brazilian fighters.

Straw man.

The point is: the poll you like so much is a small sample group that fails to sufficiently represent the majority of brazilian fans.

The only crowd worse when it comes to nationalism is Brazil really. MMA crowds in N.A. are notorious for the constant "USA" chanting and with good reason.

he's absolutely right, when you get past the drunken USA chants, americans are only second to the Japanese in being unbiased. We have repeatedly supported Non-American champs and fighters, and we cheer for all nationalities, regardless of where the person is from. We like good fighters, not American fighters. In fact, most Americans don't even associate with America as the nation they cheer for, if anything, it's where there ancestors are from (IE: Irish Americans for Ireland, Italian Americans for Italy, German Americans for Germany etc.).

That's a load of crap.

Why does every retard in here come with this "my sh*t don't smell" BS???

People have attacked fedor and his competition way before Silva was a champion in UFC.
People have attacked Silva ever since Maia (some even before).

People attack Jon the same way as Jon's fans attack the rest.

EVERY GROUP is biased. Every group is over-sensitive with the criticism while dishing out obviously twisted facts against the other fighters.

let us not play this stupid and blatant game that blaming others makes what you say somewhat neutral.

note: I am not attacking you in particular, but every guy who comes attacking one fighter blaming the fault are with their fans because they attacked someone else.

if you don't like what they do, do not repeat it yourself! Simple as that... because at the end, they are all the same.

Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

this is true, haters will always hate. I've seen things on this website I'd never think would be reasonable. I've seen people call Randy Couture "all hype", I've seen people criticize GSP, BJ Penn and Hendo's level of comp. I've seen people call a guy like Takanori Gomi a "paper champ." I've seen people take shots at classy champs like Rich Franklin. People will always find something new to say, even if it's completely unfounded.

Last edited:
I hated Anderson because of the way he acted in some fights. When I saw him visit that kid in the hospital, and then the way he took his loss and made no excuses, I switched my view. I no longer hate the dude, he seems like an alright guy......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back