Why are the polynesian fighters so tough? (hawaiins, samoans etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short on brains, thick on skulls?? lol Don't get mad. I know some of you wanted to say that as well.

Correct, odds are you are not the only racist idiot here. Lol, don't get mad, others were thinking it.

They're asians but with a bountiful food supply on the islands they grew. big bone structure, solid compact. almost impossible to knock out.

It's still being debated because people like you still believe since he grew up in Hawaii, he must be Hawaiian.

If a cat has kittens in the oven, it doesn't make them muffins.

His mom is Korean, his dad is American/Irish. He's not Hawaiian.

That is right, only muffins can have muffins in the oven and have them be muffins. Wait, what?

Natural selection along with tribal warfare leaves only the strong. For the last millennia instead of becoming weak farmers like the rest of the world they raided and fought.

Much like how to the ancient Romans, Europeans seemed "grossly muscled and over developed" in comparison.

The tougher the environment the tougher the inhabitants. Early hunter gathering humans were beasts compared to modern day humans. Palahares is like the norm for them.

Yeah, because one thing we have learned from watching the UFC is that farm kids are weak...

If you wanna see some terrifying Poly/Islander athletes, I suggest you start watching rugby. Jesus fucking Chris.

Luckily our medical professionals don't have the hypersensitivity to so-called racism that the general public has been brainwashed into.

My uncle ran a chiropractic clinic in Hawaii (on Oahu) for many years and he said that for most of his Hawaiian patients he had to turn the power up to nearly double to get a good XRay. They were just thickly muscled with large dense bones.

Certain groups of people have different traits than others and from what I've seen the Polynesians, for the most part, are just densely packed, powerful people.

When I studied anthropology I ran into articles that claim Polynesians have highest proportion of neanderthal "blood" in them. Around 12%, compared to 3-4 for the rest of the world.

It could be that Homo sapiens expansion into Asia forced them to settle on the pacific islands.

Neanderthals also match the description of islanders - huge skulls, large bones, build like tanks. They were shorter than modern humans though.

But again, I am not a fan of "race wars". It was mentioned before - you need to be pretty exceptional to make it off the island, similar to Jamaica.

theyve had a really bad run untill recently. teili tuli, john matua, mighty mo, lolohea mahe, etc. all had pretty bad showings and didnt look all too tough . but the guys like hunt and sefo lived up to the hype of polynesian toughness.

hey jackass, i was born and raised in hawaii and i know very well im not hawaiian.

his dad is part irish part hawaiian. he's said it himself.

Hey jackass, if you were born and raised in Hawaii then you are VERY aware of non-Hawaiians (but not haole) who talk heavy pidgin and pretend to be Hawaiian even if they don't have an ounce of Hawaiian blood in them. I bet you don't know too many Hawaiians that are 5'9" and can fight at lightweight while still eating their burrito diet.

I've never heard about his father's Hawaiian ancestry, but if it's true then I stand corrected. From what I've heard, his dad is white and his mom is third generation Korean-American.

Well for one they have leatherback turtle skin

Because they are directly descendant of the Neanderthals. I played Rugby my whole life, playing against those Kiwi motherfuckers was always a pain in the ass, their heads are scientifically proven to be stronger then Steel.

it's genetics, they eat lots of meat, hence make big boys. if they aren't big or strong, they're big and fat. just big boyz

and to the contrary, u have small asians. all they usually eat is rice and soybeans (gay), and it leads to smaller dudes. but luckilly there is big asians like yao ming and yushin okami.

Falling coconuts are a major cause of death in Island countries (it's true, no bullshit)
Having said that, this phenomena has phased out all of the weak, so the strong that survive, that also go on to become fighters already have that thick bone/skull structure that makes them very durable.
By the way serious question... Do Filipino's count as Polynesian or Asian, or even both?
I ask this in regards to Filo fighters with awesome chins like Lawler, Yagin or Celeste (who I'm sure can take a great shot to the chin if u know what I mean, *wink, *wink) but not so much Vera or Munoz

How do you think they went these Islands in past?
In car, train, flight?
It was only by strong of body in pirogue boat.
It has modified body to have solid and dense bones, very explosiv muscles.
I am polynesian.

Last edited:
They have an insanely dense bone structure and muscular system. Built to fucking kill

Polynesians have less body fat for a given body size and more muscle mass, for a given body size. Studies done on bone density have also found that Polynesians have a higher bone density meaning heavier bones as compared to say people of European descent.

Yeah, because one thing we have learned from watching the UFC is that farm kids are weak...

Farming in this context means tiny Chinese rice farmer or starving peasant. A modern day American farmer has a completely different lifestyle and diet to the tradition "farmer" which is basically an indentured serf, one step above slave in most societies of the past.

The average height dropped dramatically after the invention of agriculture, low protein high carb diets leaves you small and weak. It's only caught up to "caveman" levels in the last century (with the average Asian shorter than our hunter gatherer ancestors still).

Luckily our medical professionals don't have the hypersensitivity to so-called racism that the general public has been brainwashed into.

Some people have this ridiculous idea that "all people are created equal," and they'd go into denial when genetics is brought up when talking about differences among different ethnic groups.

My uncle ran a chiropractic clinic in Hawaii (on Oahu) for many years and he said that for most of his Hawaiian patients he had to turn the power up to nearly double to get a good XRay. They were just thickly muscled with large dense bones.

Certain groups of people have different traits than others and from what I've seen the Polynesians, for the most part, are just densely packed, powerful people.

Polynesians are just simply gifted with great genetics when it comes to muscle density and strength. Of all the people I have spoken to, all have said that the Polynesians/Samoans they have known are freakishly strong.

I have a friend who is super strong and athletic (he's half black/Mexican), and even he told me the Samoans he knows are crazy strong. Coming from him, that means a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back