Why are the polynesian fighters so tough? (hawaiins, samoans etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a collection of factors including genetic, dietary and environment factors.

How long a civilization has been settled and sustain on agriculture I think also has a factor (you look at for example Chinese/Japanese, Mediterraneans and Middle-Easterns they are generally not tall or heavy as vikings, people of the steppes or Africans, probably because of the fact that they have ready access to food through ease of farming and don't need to store so much energy any rely on hunting).

What sports do East Asians dominate? Ping pong? Lol.

Actually, gymnastics and weight-lifting also, are some of the many sports that East Asians dominate. Just look at the Olympics (both winter and summer) for reference.

Your assumptions are incorrect.

Also your bias/racist views are a disgrace to our fine Aussie culture please refrain proclaim yourself Aussie openly.

Probably a collection of factors including genetic, dietary and environment factors.

How long a civilization has been settled and sustain on agriculture I think also has a factor (you look at for example Chinese/Japanese, Mediterraneans and Middle-Easterns they are generally not tall or heavy as vikings, people of the steppes or Africans, probably because of the fact that they have ready access to food through ease of farming and don't need to store so much energy any rely on hunting).

This is a good point, although it can be looked at in another way.

Farming allowed physically weaker groups of people to survive, who otherwise would have been phased out in hunting environments where they have to compete against bigger, faster, and stronger people.

Actually, gymnastics and weight-lifting also, are some of the many sports that East Asians dominate.

Gymnastics is not solely about strength. It's about coordination, balance, finesse, agility, and so on. And if you know anything about Gymnastics at all, being shorter with a smaller frame is a huge advantage, because it lowers the center of gravity, which greatly improves balance.

These are the reason why East Asian Gymnasts, both men and women, do well, because their body is better suited for this sport, just as big blacks, euros, and Samoans are better suited for power focused sports such as rugby and American football.

As to weight-lifting: Most of China's golds are from the women's and 169lbs (and smaller) men's divisions.

Athletic blacks, euroes, and Samoans, etc., are way bigger than 169lbs.

How's Manti Teo doing? I heard he failed to impress at the combined strength/speed, draft stock plummeted (last year), and prob won't start next season.

He's no Polamalu but according to you by all accounts he should be... :rolleyes:

Samoans are portly. They're short and fat. White people are bigger and taller than samoans.

Is it because they are oppressed indigenous people who have suffered from imperialism, colonization and nuclearization? Probably not, they are human beings, like the fighting Irish, or gangstas from the hood, or from the mean streets of West Linn, Oregon. They win some and lose some.

Average samoan male is 5 ft 7. Average white american male is 5 ft 11. White people are much more physically intimidating than samoans.

Samoans are fat turds, they legitimately smell like shit. Every Samoan I've ever met was fat and stinky.

ah yes i see it now. white americans are gay for polynesians.

ooo you so strong oooo you so powerful oooo you so big.

you guys sound like thai hookers.

And other than Mark Hunt, which Samoan or Polynesian fighters have been even semi successful in the UFC and have not spectacularly failed?
Not the UFC but Tua was so much fun

And not sure what Sefo has but he was great fun too

ah yes i see it now. white americans are gay for polynesians.

ooo you so strong oooo you so powerful oooo you so big.

you guys sound like thai hookers.

Fans on a fighting message board being impressed by an obvious toughness in a particular demographic.

Yeah, that's sounds gay.

I'm going to take this flimsy excuse to post the most epic video ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back