Why Are The Diaz Bros So Beloved?

I've never been a big fan of either but they're entertaining nighters to watch. I think their main appeal is they are genuine, and that's rare to see.

because they brought white gangsta type attitude with no filter and a brawling style willing to take a punch to give one....vulgar, outspoken and act tough persona willing to brawl it made them exciting for fans to watch because you knew in most fights they were going to bring it to whoever the opponent was.

Keep it real ?

1st pic they are throwing drinks. Not the first time these ladies starting throwing drinks

2nd pic Diaz is punching mayhem in the back

3rd looks like a push

Seriously tho out of all material to try and back up the gangsta vibe you literally found nothing <Lmaoo>
Wait… so you’re dissing Diaz now? When just last week you were pretending to be him.

Wait… so you’re dissing Diaz now? When just last week you were pretending to be him.

You should probably log off every once in a while.

Go outside and go for a jog. Maybe hang out with a female.

Do something other then take sherdog so seriously.

Dissing ? Who are you Carlton on fresh prince?

i think its cus theyre funny and theyre honest....people like guys who cut the shit and call it like it is. Yeah they talk huge shit but for the most part they live up to it, theyre gonna box you up, slap you, yell stockton 209 and smoke a joint, all of this will happen in a diaz brother fight...contrast this with Mcgregor who I literally dont believe a word out of his mouth at this point, even when its something innocuous that doesnt matter im still like "yeah not buying it conor", Conor Mcgregor could be like "hey its saturday" and i would still be like "not trusting him"....another example Jon Jones saying he's sorry, completely meaningless at this point lol.

Chill dudes, that love to fight, do triathlons and teach kids jiu jitsu. Not out here like Jones and Conor getting into trouble & arrested every other month.

I dont like them but I won't tell other people what to enjoy.

If Diaz can't put the guy away the fight continues either after the bell or in the ER room.

i've always kinda wondered that myself, to be honest. i think there are just a lot of punks around (especially here in the US) and they recognize one of their own. the whole 'it's cool to be a dick' thing that's basically taking over society these days.

I can’t say for newer fans, but they were guys with a different personality (thinking more about Nick) in a sport with a bunch of wrestlers who talk like high school coaches. Fun fights.

is it because they epitomize the "just bleed" mantra more than anyone else? is it because they cultivated an image of being "anti-establishment" and their fans think that's badass or something?

most fighters would get completely roasted if they were crying and whining in interviews (like Nick does all the time) or how disrespectful they both are to other fighters, but for some reason they get a pass. Nate's antics in his last fight really rubbed me the wrong way, turning his butt towards Edwards and showboating while getting his ass kicked and bleeding like a pig <Neil01> Dude is obviously high on his own ego

Just looked like clown to me. <JonesDXSuckIt>

I think it has to do with them being very true to themselves. They have had the same fighters not athletes (very athletic fighters however) feel to them since they started. My reason for liking them is that the they are incredibly humble towards the fans, not trying to preach or put on personas. A more modern example of the same mindset is Bryce Mitchell IMO.

Neither of them have many memorable fights so I've never understood it myself.

Just bleed fighters and socially retarded. Sherdoggers relate with the second.

Back