Why are the Dems Worried About Hacking but Not Worried About Illegals Voting?

We need evidence of your shit claims? yes we do.

Remember when i said you wouldnt last long? funny how you are already in dubs and Trump hasnt even taken office yet.

I didn't get my dubs here. I got them for making fun of Ronda Rousey in the UFC discussion.

Your country men are getting safe haven in our country via sanctuary cities, draining our resources, also over 600,000 illegal aliens were granted drivers licenses and could register to vote. You honestly don't think one illegal voted? It's common sense, which most of you liberals lack when it comes to debunking your bullshit arguments. I could drag an illegal in here right now and they could admit to voting and you'd say "That's not good enough". I know how you bums work.

Source: Now tell me it's not good enough. That's how you work.

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-over-40-illegals-arrested-for-trying-to-vote-in-california/34639/

I didn't get my dubs here. I got them for making fun of Ronda Rousey in the UFC discussion.

Your country men are getting safe haven in our country via sanctuary cities, draining our resources, also over 600,000 illegal aliens were granted drivers licenses and could register to vote. You honestly don't think one illegal voted? It's common sense, which most of you liberals lack when it comes to debunking your bullshit arguments. I could drag an illegal in here right now and they could admit to voting and you'd say "That's not good enough". I know how you bums work.

Source: Now tell me it's not good enough. That's how you work.

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-over-40-illegals-arrested-for-trying-to-vote-in-california/34639/

You have dubs because you cant control yourself man, just relax a little bit.

You have dubs because you cant control yourself man, just relax a little bit.

I've been warned a few times. Thanks. I don't take well to being called an idiot all the time for everything I post. Which started as soon as I got here. It's not a matter of controlling myself, it's a matter of "Don't start shit if you can't take it". Apparently there's a few of you in here reporting me, or crying about it, which is fine, I'll tone it down now that I see the line I can push until I get warned.

I've been warned a few times. Thanks. I don't take well to being called an idiot all the time for everything I post. Which started as soon as I got here. It's not a matter of controlling myself, it's a matter of "Don't start shit if you can't take it". Apparently there's a few of you in here reporting me, or crying about it, which is fine, I'll tone it down now that I see the line I can push until I get warned.
Stop being an idiot and no one will call you an idiot.

Stop being an idiot and no one will call you an idiot.

The only one's whining about getting asshurt are you liberals. How you can get your feelings hurt on a message board is beyond me. You all need a safe room in here.

Im not calling you an idiot, and you started the shit, you threw wild claims like saying illegals are voting and that Slim is part of some great conspiracy just because he is Mexican.

So i called for evidence and you resorted to your usually ranting without addressing what was asked of you. And im not reporting you.

Also btw illegals cant vote just because they get a driver license.

http://www.snopes.com/california-motor-voter-act/

The only one's whining about getting asshurt are you liberals. How you can get your feelings hurt on a message board is beyond me. You all need a safe room in here.

Dude you started this thread and you are the only one whining.

If this is the case now, when wasn't it? What were the golden years of journalism in your opinion?

It's always been like this to an extent. The news media has always had their political leanings. This election brought out the absolute worst in them though, and it's clearly not going to stop anytime soon. It's all Trump, all the time, and given what a polarizing figure he is, it's hard to get an objective viewpoint on anything that surrounds him on either side. Not only that, but they try to relate any story to him. Man murdered in the street? Was the killer motivated by Trump somehow? New cancer treatment? Does Donald Trump have stocks in the company that discovered it? Some refugee boat capsized? What does Trump think? Stocks are up, stocks are down, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump! Some atrocity happened in Africa? Meh, who gives a fuck? TRUMP!!!

It's like fuck! Can you guys cover the news again? There are other things going on.

Im not calling you an idiot, and you started the shit, you threw wild claims like saying illegals are voting and that Slim is part of some great conspiracy just because he is Mexican.

So i called for evidence and you resorted to your usually ranting without addressing what was asked of you. And im not reporting you.

Also btw illegals cant vote just because they get a driver license.

http://www.snopes.com/california-motor-voter-act/

They got caught voting though. Is what I'm saying. And the point of the OP was the Democrats want to cry about unfair voting, recounts and hacking, why aren't they recounting illegal heavy areas just to be fair?

They got caught voting though. Is what I'm saying. And the point of the OP was the Democrats want to cry about unfair voting, recounts and hacking, why aren't they recounting illegal heavy areas just to be fair?

Got caught voting where? im pretty sure that it would be all over the news if it was a widespread problem.

These libs binge-watched The Americans on FX and think we're in the Cold War. I like how they just call them "the Russians." No specifics, just those pesky Russians, hacking our election.

Also reminds me of how in like CoD4 the bad guys were STILL Russians. Because we're allowed to hate Russians. Because they're white.

11 million illegals are NOT voting. By all means if we have evidence of voting fraud, kick them the fuck out. Listen, everybody is hacking everybody these days. If anything, we're probably hacking them more. But as an American, I would tend to favor American interests except in special circumstances.
Illegal immigrants influence our elections whether they vote or not.

The Census Bureau includes illegal immigrants in their population count.

Those Census numbers are what determines each states electoral votes.

Therefore, illegal immigrants influence our elections regardless if they vote or not.

Also reminds me of how in like CoD4 the bad guys were STILL Russians. Because we're allowed to hate Russians. Because they're white.

Or because they invaded Ukraine?

We are also fed 24/7 that we need to hate Iran and Assad and these are muslims.

Illegal immigrants influence our elections whether they vote or not.

The Census Bureau includes illegal immigrants in their population count.

Those Census numbers are what determines each states electoral votes.

Therefore, illegal immigrants influence our elections regardless if they vote or not.

Yup, but they dont favor a particular political party since California illegal population is balanced with Texas.

You're not making any sense. Please go talk in circles somewhere else or into a mirror.
If you want to post something pertaining to OP, quote OP and not me.

If this is too hard to understand, I can't help you.

If you want to post something pertaining to OP, quote OP and not me.

If this is too hard to understand, I can't help you.

I started this thread and everything I've been talking about pertains to what I said in the beginning. One of us is retarded and I'm pretty sure it's not me. So, that leaves you.

Back