Why are so many people saying JMM got robbed?

For the God-knows-how-manieth time.... robbery and exposed are the two most ridiculously overused terms in boxing.

sarcasm is beyond you

is it really that hard to tell my sarcasm, i mean in HW i thought i was being super sarcastic, yet...
i carried that stupid silva thread for like 10 pages

BUT...anderson does rule! Roy might as well retire he can't beat a spider

the difference was the knockdown. it was only 113-114. if it werent for the knockdown, then it would have been a draw again.

i thought it was a draw, but i understand that it was so close and the difference was only in 1 point, which was the knockdown.

One can disagree and be logical.

Marquez landed more, this is no doubt.

But why I KNOW Pacquiao won is where when Pacquiao landed it caused mega damage to Marquez.

That's not including the knockdown. Obviously the judges were scoring damage and not points. Did Marquez hit Pacquiao more? Yes. But did he Damage him more??

NO.

Pacquiao didnt land as many shots, but the shots he landed hurt Marquez more than Marquez shots hurt PacQuiao.

Look at the difference in cuts.

It was a solid decision although the scoring was scewy.
yes jmm landed more but not on a round to round basis,pac in many rounds I counted six were he did infact outland jmm,really go to compubox and see for yourself

I've never trusted compubox for punches landed. It's to hard to tell if a punch landed or not in live speed. The people at ringside with their clickers might of thought someone got hit with a scoring blow when the fighter actually didn't get hit. It's much easier to count punches thrown,than punches landed.

Not a robbery but I would have given the fight to Marquez.

Back