Why are so many people Obsessed with Size >>>> Skill???

Well TS Fedor was past his prime against Henderson. Also skills matter too we know that.

Well TS Fedor was past his prime against Henderson. Also skills matter too we know that.

Are you forgetting that Henderson is about ten years older than Fedor? Saying a guy ten years older only beat him because he was past his prime is ludicrous.

I don't get how so many people do not understand why there are weight classes

Skill is greater than Size but when the two fighters are equally skilled the bigger fighter will almost always win

I swear to go you have to be brain dead to not understand that.

Are you forgetting that Henderson is about ten years older than Fedor? Saying a guy ten years older only beat him because he was past his prime is ludicrous.

Age has different effects on different people. Plus Hendo has the Testosterone levels of a 21 year old which allows him to compete at a such a high level

I don't like GSP, but there isn't anyone at LW that would even give him a hard time. Hell, barely anyone at WW can do it.

I'm a huge Nick fan, but unless he pulls off a miracle sub he's going to enjoy 25 mins on his back getting smothered by Georges "Safe" Pierre.

Let's sort this out once and for all, cain vs. cruz, make it happen dana

oh yes because we all know everyone is exactly the same, no one person could possibly be different than another and enter and leave their primes at different times that would be ludicrous to think that people's bodies change differently

do you see how dumb what you just said sounds when you actually think about it ?

some people simply have more longevity than others their bodies cannot take the same thing and age differently.

It's not a 10 years age difference also people age differently. I didn't say that's the only reason Henderson won, but seeing who Fedor beat before I'd think in his prime he'd have beaten him.

Fedor wasn't on TRT, Hendo was, that was a big factor in that fight at that point in their careers.

Dan Henderson was born in 1970, Fedor was born in 1976, that is only 6 years, which is 40% less than your estimate.:rolleyes:

\
Skill is greater than Size but when the two fighters are equally skilled the bigger fighter will almost always win.

you see this in fights and You see this in Gyms dojos, whatever you like to call it this is how it is.

Fedor wasn't on TRT, Hendo was, that was a big factor in that fight at that point in their careers.
Fedor also took more punishment. He had fought giants like Bigfoot Silva, Arlovski, Sylvia, Cro Cop, and Big Nog exclusively, unlike Dan Henderson, who has fought at middleweight.

Of course, the TRT definitely helps. I wonder if using it (obviously within the legal T-amount with a doctor's prescription) would have allowed Fedor to last longer...

You named the largest fighters in each weight class as well. Henderson and Aldo are huge for their weight classes and Jones has the largest reach in the entire UFC if I'm not mistaken, HW's included.

Back