Why are sherdog posters so disrespectful?

its because everyone who posts on sherdog could beat any flyweight in UFC. they are too small. just punch them and they will fall over

Idk its a hard pill for me to swallow sometimes.

I like to discuss and I usually disregard negativity but there is always that one window-licker on here that says something beyond retarded and disrespectful about a fighter. Not to mention they have no idea what they are talking about.

Sometimes I have become a fan of a guy I previously didn't care for just based on how much they are hated and how unfair it is. As an example, Erick Silva.

nothing new for mma, listen to how armchair quarterbacks critique football - it makes it hard to watch in groups - people are just haters and entitled as a whole sometimes, but if you find the right people, you can have good convos - its key to avoid the negative haters, otherwise might as well ignore the internet

It's not about Sherdog, it's the anonymity of being on the internet and hiding behind a username. Put everyone in one room, and it'll be a whole different story. Put a fighter in that room, and you'll see everyone lining up for sucking on those nuts.

Why are sherdog posters so disrespectful?

It's probably already been said, but the answer is:

Anonymity + Immaturity

But you have to admit, as disrespectful as they are, Sherpuppies do say some funny chit now and then. I do come to the UFC forum to read dumb shit and laugh about it :)

because most are young an immature, most teenagers and young 20 somethings are assholes and self absorbed. Most trolls are that age too. Plus nobody will punch them in the face from behind a screen. People who are alpha have no need to troll or act like dicks

Try to find me a sports-based message board where the posters are respectful.

why are rapists so invasive of privacy? why is red so , reddish...?

Keyboard warrior syndrome IMO

Losers with opinions are a bad combination.

Only humans.

The internet is a vile, despicable place, and there are trolls.

Back