Why are sherdog posters so disrespectful?

It is only place we can act tough. In real life we would be dead already if acted this way.

Sometimes some of us are just 'wisecracking' to make a joke and make someone chuckle, and no disrespect was meant. We do the same with our friends and we would do it with the fighter too, if we were close to them, and they knew it was all in fun.

Well on a positive note ... they finally banned skullmaskkid

WORST MOST MISERABLE FUCKING POSTER EVER ON SHERDOG.

They get rid of suspected stormfront posters fast enough...took long enough for this equivalent.

Reminded me of Louis Farakan's more radicalized brother ... Harold "kill all honkies NOW" Farakan.

Fucking jesus what a miserable poster.

I wonder if he really talks that way to people IRL.

God damn...

Worst poster ever.

Great point. How many times have football fans disrespected a great football player for a bad play in a clutch game?

LOL. All the fucking time. You ever heard of Tony Romo? I swear most of you people have never followed another sport, the trash talk is endless between teams.

Does no one remember this epic rant about another player losing in a clutch game?

[YT]yjOkTib5eVQ[/YT]

What specifically got him banned? all the gus hate?

I just woke up to see it, not a clue. But, you know a poster is going to be banned sometimes, you just have that feeling - the way he acts. lol

Wherther it was the constant supremacist talk, the incessant white fighter bashing (then crying in Jones threads about people being racist for bashing Jones), hypocrisy off the charts.

You wish you could beam yourself to another planet to be as far away from that miserable, HUGE-chip-on-the-shoulder bitterness as possible.

Fucking awful...

Because very few actually train, and nobody will ever find out who the posters are IRL. It's just like any other online site. Nobody knows who you are, so you can say what ever you want.

And it's smart, I dont want my real identity coming out. I might just be fighting in the minors now but if I ever make it big I dont want people saying "She was on a message board saying all types of dumb stuff"

I'm not saying i'll ever get to that point, but a girl can dream.

I just woke up to see it, not a clue. But, you know a poster is going to be banned sometimes, you just have that feeling - the way he acts. lol

Wherther it was the constant supremacist talk, the incessant white fighter bashing (then crying in Jones threads about people being racist for bashing Jones), hypocrisy off the charts.

You wish you could beam yourself to another planet to be as far away from that miserable, HUGE-chip-on-the-shoulder bitterness as possible.

Fucking awful...

This is the one forum that things don't get to me, cause I love mma, and this is all for fun. There is no right answers here, outside of who got their hand raised, so I always laugh at the seriousness and trolling. But even still, some people will get to you.

It's not just sherdog. It's teh internets. It's everywhere. No stoppin it. Just deal with it.

It is my firm conviction that people come to this site to feel better about themselves by putting others down.

Years ago you had fighters posting on this forum, they went away due to the hate. When people made threads about why the fighters weren't posting here anymore you got responses like "why should I respect\brown-nose fighters".

Vegrandis penis syndrome
Retardicus Maximus
Keyboard proeliator

Mainly depressed from years living in mom's basement

This is the one forum that things don't get to me, cause I love mma, and this is all for fun. There is no right answers here, outside of who got their hand raised, so I always laugh at the seriousness and trolling. But even still, some people will get to you.

For sure. That's the way to be.

If I had to play arm chair psycho-analyst - it's almost like the lad's only contact with white folks was from Spike Lee movies or visiting the vermin at stormfront - and he thinks that's how all white people are. And came in here with that misconception/attitude or something.

We're not all David Duke or David Sterling you know. :icon_lol:

Back