Why are Ronda haters/trolls SO butthurt over her winning every SINGLE time?

Not even close. Do you even know what Palhares is best known for? Hint: it's not talking.

What does Palhares being a shitty talker have to do with a comparison of their fight abilities. They both are great grapplers and probably the best in the world at their particular sub. They both have meh striking wit above average power for their weightclass. They are also one if the if not the strongest person in their weightclass

I don't care if she wins, I just hate all the casual retards posting shit while she does.

What does Palhares being a shitty talker have to do with a comparison of their fight abilities. They both are great grapplers and probably the best in the world at their particular sub. They both have meh striking wit above average power for their weightclass. They are also one if the if not the strongest person in their weightclass

Fair enough, I read your post wrong. Good analogy!

Personally any dislike i might occasionally have toward her is Joe Rogans fault, all this talk about comparing her to Ali or some mythological creature is nuts!

No doubt she is the best at what she does but she is so far ahead of the curve in terms of wmma that the girls she is competing with are just not on her level or anywhere near it.

She is not the best or most dominant athlete on the planet but she is (by far) the best of a fairly poor bunch!

I respect Ronda as a champion and fighter and will readily admit that she deserves a lot of credit for what she has accomplished. I definitely do not respect her as a human being. She has a lot of growing up to do emotionally.

My vitriol towards Ronda mainly comes more from the over-the-top marketing and Rogan hard on stroking than anything Ronda has done. If Zuffa wasn't so hyperbolic when it comes to Rousey I probably wouldn't care.

It somewhat reminds me of how hyped Kimbo was initially hyped and it pissed me off because it was clear Kimbo wasn't even close to the mystical creature he was being hyped up to be. What is frustrating is that many people see through the bullshit and it pisses them off when others buy into it.

Oh thats right, that one quote that is always taken completely out of context, good one

so please enlighten us what she meant with these comments. We would love to hear your opinions

In any given moment, under the right circumstance, I think it is possible. - Ronda
You cannot tell me that it is physically impossible. It is possible that in any given moment that I could beat him. I simply believe in my possibilities. -Ronda

I've never seen anything like it before. Thread after thread after thread complaining about her.

What specifically about her drives them insane? Is it misogyny? Sexism? Just pure hatred? WTF?

Mma fans don't want to be the laughing stock of sports by having a woman as their top star. Too bad she is though

I don't think people are butthurt about her winning. I think people are starting to notice that her competition isn't very good and it contradicts the acclaim she's getting for it.

Can crushing has never been celebrated in sports.

Not Rousey's fault, she can only fight who's out there.

Because everyone is making outrageous claims and saying she's the greatest fighter in the world when plenty of other MMA fighters have accomplished more than she ever will.

Let her beat up all those amateur fighters if she wants, but dont call her the GOAT fighter in the world. Plenty of MMA fighters deserve it more than her and have way better skills than her.

Her abilities as an MMA fighter are exaggerated by how bad her competition is. Let her fight a man, i'd love to see it.

Ronda lovers live in some special fantasy land of theirs.
nobody is butthurt she is winning. that is to be expected.
it is just every person with even half a brain is annoyed at the bullshit of her being MMA goat, beating male MMA or other fighters. that is just absurd.

so please enlighten us what she meant with these comments. We would love to hear your opinions

"I never say that I'm incapable of beating anybody, because I don't believe in putting limits on myself"

If you can't see the difference between that and what you are implying, than you are a deluded hater

"I never say that I'm incapable of beating anybody, because I don't believe in putting limits on myself"

If you can't see the difference between that and what you are implying, than you are a deluded hater

nice try, bro. You are not the only one who knows how to use google.

the comment you posted is not about Cain Valesquez. I posted Ronda's comments about how she would beat Cain Valesquez under the "right circumstances", then you gave me Ronda's comment about how she woud defeat 50 percent of UFC's male bantamweights.

When asked if she thought she could defeat 50 percent of the UFC’s male bantamweights as Rogan said, Rousey stated that she could theoretically defeat all of them and has a chance to defeat anyone in the world:

“I never say that I’m incapable of beating anybody, because I don’t believe in putting limits on myself,” Rousey said. “So I mean, I would have to say if you’re just talking about what’s in the realm of possibility of what’s possible of who I could beat, well I could beat 100 percent of them. You can’t tell me that there’s a zero percent chance that I can beat anyone on the planet, so I’m never gonna say that.”

nice try, bro. You are not the only one who knows how to use google.

the comment you posted is not about Cain Valesquez. I posted Ronda's comments about how she would beat Cain Valesquez under the "right circumstances", then you gave me Ronda's comment about how she woud defeat 50 percent of UFC's male bantamweights.

Same scenario.. she is basically saying there is no such thing as 0% chance.. those who give themselves 0% chance to achieve anything don't have the mentality of a champion. Thats why she is an undefeated millionaire and you are here whinging about what she said

I feel it is in part to long term fans feeling violated that their favorite brand has been reduced to a gimmick. The UFC is in a dark place now and this Ronda thing, in my opinion, is nothing but a thin veil to a failing promotion. The reason why I say that is because, like everyone has a firm understanding of, Ronda's competition is blatantly below par and I agree it's impressive. It's impressive relative to other women, which is not impressive. There is also likely a factor to the hate that's due to Dana being her sugar daddy. Dana ruined it when he vehemently asserted that women would never fight in the UFC, then turned into Dr. Jekyll and was licking Ronda's boots, pretending he never said that. And recently with his even cockier attitude, going on twitter, etc...

Same scenario.. she is basically saying there is no such thing as 0% chance.. those who give themselves 0% chance to achieve anything don't have the mentality of a champion. Thats why she is an undefeated millionaire and you are here whinging about what she said
yeah, I'm sure fighting a manlet like Renan Barao is the same as fighting 240 lbs man like Cain Valesquez.

same scenario, right? you are more delusional than Ronda herself.

They just hate young, confident, successful people. They are probably the same people that hate McGregor and Justin Bieber. Bunch of crabs!

They just hate young, confident, successful people. They are probably the same people that hate McGregor and Justin Bieber. Bunch of crabs!

why would anyone hate Justin Bieber? he's the one not fighting cans.

Back