Why are Ronda haters/trolls SO butthurt over her winning every SINGLE time?

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I've never seen anything like it before. Thread after thread after thread complaining about her.

What specifically about her drives them insane? Is it misogyny? Sexism? Just pure hatred? WTF?

Ronda brings out the little whinny bitches that they are. And these people have the audacity to call themselves "men".. I've seen women bitch less over much bigger issues

Its truly pathetic and embarrassing

The only thing that annoys me is the few that are claiming she is on her way to being the greatest of all time, p4p #1, etc. She is amazing and she can't help that her comp isn't top notch, but what she is doing is still pretty crazy. She is the goat of wmma by far, especially if she beats cyborg. Some people are overestimating her though

And here's another pointless thread about Ronda Rousey, well done TS.

There are more pro Ronda threads than hate.. But to answer your question, it's her. She's annoying! lol.. Great athlete, annoying human. Get outta here with the misogyny and sexism crap!.. Did you she people hate on Jonna Champ after her fight? Nope!

you know those people who hate fedor and jones for no reason?

they hate ronda too

There are more pro Ronda threads than hate.. But to answer your question, it's her. She's annoying! lol.. Great athlete, annoying human. Get outta here with the misogyny and sexism crap!.. Did you she people hate on Jonna Champ after her fight? Nope!

Tito Ortiz was annoying as fuck, but people loved him.

they hate ronda too

At least there are some legitimate reasons not to like Jones as a person.. he put human lives in danger on multiple occasions due to his own recklessness..

Ronda flipped Miesha Tate off and told Bethe not to cry...

they hate ronda too
I only dislike Jones and I have more then one reason. Primarily, he is a dirty over rated fighter.

I find her a great athlete, but pretty annoying. But it's not her fault they keep feeding her cans. It's not like she's ducking anybody is it?

Oh wait a minute. There would be a fight there for her in a weight still a whopping 10 pounds less than she won the Olympic Silver in.

I find her a great athlete, but pretty annoying. But it's not her fault they keep feeding her cans. It's not like she's ducking anybody is it?

Oh wait a minute. There would be a fight there for her in a weight still a whopping 10 pounds less than she won the Olympic Silver in.

Cyborg is a hard core cheater, not only is it obvious but it is also proven. I'm tired of people even talking about her.

At least there are some legitimate reasons not to like Jones as a person.. he put human lives in danger on multiple occasions due to his own recklessness..

Ronda flipped Miesha Tate off and told Bethe not to cry...

Don't forget that she can beat a male heavyweight champ such as Cain under the "right circumstances"

It's just really annoying when people who don't even watch the sport proclaim her the best ever mma fighter on espn and cnn. She's really good at her skillset, but at the end of the day she's a female Paul harris crushing cans

I've never seen anything like it before. Thread after thread after thread complaining about her.

What specifically about her drives them insane? Is it misogyny? Sexism? Just pure hatred? WTF?

Using your logic, people hate Jones because he is black?

Don't forget that she can beat a male heavyweight champ such as Cain under the "right circumstances"

With enough prep time, man.

dark_dame.jpg

sherdog is filled with haters and trolls. it's best to add those idiots to the ignore list and never have to read any of their pointless hate threads. it's always the same shit repeated over and over again. it's nothing new or original.

It's just really annoying when people who don't even watch the sport proclaim her the best ever mma fighter on espn and cnn. She's really good at her skillset, but at the end of the day she's a female Paul harris crushing cans
Not even close. Do you even know what Palhares is best known for? Hint: it's not talking.

Oh thats right, that one quote that is always taken completely out of context, good one

Back