Why are people talking about Brock vs DC like its official

Outsider524

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've never heard anything from Brocks camp, And we all know he usually is just using the UFC for contract negotiations.

Dc wants this fight but just wanting something doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Am I missing anything?

Just a bunch of WWE fan boys wanting to see Brawk return one more time.

You’re right, let’s all turn our attention back to hairlines until it is official.

Was Kimbo trying to take a dump?

243007.jpg

What even is Brock's camp?

Who do you think DC is waiting around for?! Mania is this Saturday, patience young grasshopper

Who do you think DC is waiting around for?! Mania is this Saturday, patience young grasshopper

Not really sure old man DC has time to just wait around. Also thats just speculation i've still yet to see a source that said this fight was even being attempted to be made by the UFC.

Because people like to talk about rumors.

“Daniel Cormier, the heavyweight champion, wants to fight him. Right now, the plan is for them to fight in August, later this summer, for that heavyweight championship. It’s not signed just yet, but that’s currently the plan.”​

And because most people don't read the nuances or details.

If you're hoping for better, smarter sherdoggers....well, here's to hoping.

Is anyone really talking about it? Everyone knows DC would love that payday but until Brock actually says he is or isn't fighting there is nothing to talk about. I just want to know if DC doesn't get that fight will he live up to his word and rematch Stipe?

Is anyone really talking about it? Everyone knows DC would love that payday but until Brock actually says he is or isn't fighting there is nothing to talk about. I just want to know if DC doesn't get that fight will he live up to his word and rematch Stipe?
They were this morning. It appears the talk all died down soon before TS made this thread, heh.

And yes, although a substantial number of sherdoggers look forward to seeing Brock inside the cage again, I doubt even his biggest supporters think he deserves to be anything closer than about a 5-1 underdog. You often find comments like "hey, if Serra can..."and "you never know..." and "stranger things have happened..."

If the fight happens, the odds will be closer than Fedor v Zulu. I'll give his fans that.

I've never heard anything from Brocks camp, And we all know he usually is just using the UFC for contract negotiations.

Dc wants this fight but just wanting something doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Am I missing anything?

brock wouldnt show up and face off with dc id there not fighting.

yes paul heyman uses the ufc to get brock more money but he can get his wwe money and have the ufc fight on the side.

ufc is about making money and brock makes them money in dc retirement fight.

IF it happens, it definitely won’t get announced until after wrestlemania

Fighting Brock is a win-win. DC gets paid, and gets to duck Jones.

It's a ridiculous fight for many reasons. Brock doesn't deserve a title shot anyways. I dont like when fighters say out loud pretty much that it's a money grab. I mean we all know they fight for money and all, but it's just kinda cheap to say it blatantly. Especially a classy guy like DC.

Not really sure old man DC has time to just wait around. Also thats just speculation i've still yet to see a source that said this fight was even being attempted to be made by the UFC.
DC is dealing with his back injury and word on the street is Brock’s WWE contract allows for 1 UFC fight.

Back