Why are people so fixated on Whittaker's jab in the Cannoniere fight?

OP is actually one of the few people who isn't retarded. Lol. Credit goes to Rob for breaking the arm! Not the part after where he beat up a one armed guy...

Since it's so easy to fight without an arm, how about you come to my dojo and you tie an arm behind your back and then let's hard spar.

See how easy it is for you to take my jabs, leg kicks, high kicks, body kicks.

You're a joker.

I'm not discrediting Whittaker. I credit him for the vicious high kick, but everything else was window dressing
Where’s your dojo? I’m super keen the beat the fuck out of you with one arm.

a Dude asked for your address in page two and you completely ignored it lmao, after calling him to your dojo . Bitch made. Rob would out jab you with both hands behind his back

Any sudden movement can cause him excruciating pain you dill weed.
Yawn

You're still not tired of literally everyone telling you how wrong you are?

Go back to Jordan Peterson's YouTube, I hear he has a good video about how the meat-only diet is super healthful

<36>

Yawn

You're still not tired of literally everyone telling you how wrong you are?

Go back to Jordan Peterson's YouTube, I hear he has a good video about how the meat-only diet is super healthful

<36>

There were plenty of people chiming in on my side, but you loud and obnoxious fans of Rob / teh jab persist in your buffoonery

OP is actually one of the few people who isn't retarded. Lol. Credit goes to Rob for breaking the arm! Not the part after where he beat up a one armed guy...

THANK YOU. Yes a million times.

The broken arm was such a devastating, debilitating injury that not one person noticed it watching the fight live, including Rob and Rob's corner

But yeah, you, a fat loser could definitely have beaten cannonier. Let's ignore the fact that he dropped Whittaker in the last round

The broken arm was such a devastating, debilitating injury that not one person noticed it watching the fight live, including Rob and Rob's corner

But yeah, you, a fat loser could definitely have beaten cannonier. Let's ignore the fact that he dropped Whittaker in the last round

We know it was broken now. We saw the X-ray.

Rob broke his arm. Full credit there.

However, it is fucking considerably easier for a pro athlete to beat a one armed opponent in mma than a two armed opponent.

If you don't grant that, youre a retard, no offense.

Now given that, anything that comes after the arm break isn't particularly impressive. Rob landing jabs against a one armed opponent isn't impressive. Cannonier staying in the fight on the other hand is extremely impressive. Hiding his injury was impressive as well.

We know it was broken now. We saw the X-ray.

Rob broke his arm. Full credit there.

However, it is fucking considerably easier for a pro athlete to beat a one armed opponent in mma than a two armed opponent.

If you don't grant that, youre a retard, no offense.

Now given that, anything that comes after the arm break isn't particularly impressive. Rob landing jabs against a one armed opponent isn't impressive. Cannonier staying in the fight on the other hand is extremely impressive. Hiding his injury was impressive as well.

The jabs were impressive
He has a good jab. He lands it on most everyone (except Izzy). They were good jabs. Deal with it.

Since it's so easy to fight without an arm, how about you come to my dojo and you tie an arm behind your back and then let's hard spar.

See how easy it is for you to take my jabs, leg kicks, high kicks, body kicks.

You're a joker.

I'm not discrediting Whittaker. I credit him for the vicious high kick, but everything else was window dressing
Aren't you the dude saying that cannonier should have just walked through the jab and thrown power?

If you acknowledge that beating a one armed fighter is a friggin easy task, then why play up the jabs that ended up landing on said one armed fighter ? Wouldn't the move that broke the previously two-armed fighters arm be the more relevant factor ?

For fucks sake. So many God damn#$_#&#_$&@s in this thread
EasiER than a not compromised fighter, but not easy. I never claimed or said that, just that it’s a different argument if you are talking about the overall impact of a diminishing injury.

Again, his arm being broken has nothing to do with how well Whittaker was able to execute his jab, and the role that jab played in preventing Cannoniere from executing a “Plan B”.

You seem to have a problem with grasping anything that is not on polar absolute ends of the range of possibilities.

If it was “easy,” then Pettis and Franklin would have lost to the professional-grade fighters they beat. Mousasi would have lost to Latifi with his blown-out knee. The dozens of instances of fighter who broke their hands in the first round and won their fights would have lost.

Maybe if you’re bitching that EVERYONE doesn’t get it, the problem isn’t with everyone else.

Any sudden movement can cause him excruciating pain you dill weed.
So excruciating that he couldn’t move to avoid any jabs, but not excruciating enough to prevent him from moving and throwing punches, himself, for the rest of the fight?

So this is the magical “jab-defense movement only” debilitating pain?

Brilliant.

Back