Why are people so excited for Fedor's return?

Doesnt answer my question at all

Im saying Fedor is shot

We're not getting anything like the guy who was killing it in Pride

Yet some of you are squealing in excitement and pirouetting in your tutus in the false notion that that's what we'll be getting

All im saying is.... dont get your hopes up kiddos

"Your favorite band from high school is getting back together again and touring? Don't get excited they might suck."

"Your going to eat at your favorite restaurant from back when you were in college? Don't get excited, it might suck."

"Your meeting up with that girl you met in Europe, ten years ago? The one who gave you the best blowjob of your life? Don't get excited, it might suck.... wait, what?"

He's a legend who we thought would never fight in the UFC.

It's not about his return...

It's about him finally fighting in the UFC.

He got knocked out by Dan fuckin Henderson.

He's a small HW with a glass chin these days.

He gets smashed by any top ten HW.

I'm a fan but real recognizes real.

We're on to you, you humper. Same shit spewed via multiple fake accounts. Have your balls even dropped yet?

"Your favorite band from high school is getting back together again and touring? Don't get excited they might suck."

"Your going to eat at your favorite restaurant from back when you were in college? Don't get excited, it might suck."

"Your meeting up with that girl you met in Europe, ten years ago? The one who gave you the best blowjob of your life? Don't get excited, it might suck.... wait, what?"

You enjoy seeing a washed up version of a once awesome band?

And even if you do, this isnt a gig, this is the hurt game.

Who wants to see THEE MMA God taking a sustained beating from Stipe like Hunto did?

One thing i hope is he gets a rematch with TRT free Bigfoot and pummels him so bad he retires him. That gigantic roided bastard knocked several years off Fedor's life

One of the greatests, always fun, amazing judo at the time, unbelievable hand speed, great ground and pound, unique style of fighting, etc

He got knocked out by Dan fuckin Henderson.

He's a small HW with a glass chin these days.

He gets smashed by any top ten HW.

I'm a fan but real recognizes real.

Lmao what a dumb post. He survives a mauling by Big Foot without going out. Hendo feeds him a massive uppercut that floors him for all of 1 second before Herb "Hair Trigger" Dean steps in and calls it off. And suddenly Fedor has a "glass chin". GTFO.

It's exciting to be excited about his return, google about him and you will be excited to.

whats to google when ive seen all his fights

For the last tam

WE ARE NOT GETTING ANYTHING LIKE THE PRIDE FEDOR EMELIANENKO

WE ARE GETTING A WASHED UP FEDOR

WHOOOOOP EEEE DOOOOOO

Same thing could have been said about Lawler and Arlovski not that long ago, resurgences are possible and Fedor is definitely capable of doing it.

Back