Why are people sleeping on LHW division?

LHW is exciting though.. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about Anthony Smith vs Jon Jones, everyone is writing off Smith but it's fun to talk about 'What ifs'...
I made a fun video on what COULD happen if Anthony Smith beats Jon Jones if anyone is bored and wants something to watch :)
If not have a great day anyway..

LHW is exciting though.. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about Anthony Smith vs Jon Jones, everyone is writing off Smith but it's fun to talk about 'What ifs'...
I made a fun video on what COULD happen if Anthony Smith beats Jon Jones if anyone is bored and wants something to watch :)
If not have a great day anyway..

You just wasted your time. This fight will be a walk in a park for Jon Jones.

You're forgetting that Jon Jones is stepping into his prime. He'll reign in LHW for a long fucking time and possibly move up and take over the HW division and become the longest reigning double champ in the MMA history. Jon Jones has an exciting future.

You just wasted your time. This fight will be a walk in a park for Jon Jones.

You're forgetting that Jon Jones is stepping into his prime. He'll reign in LHW for a long fucking time and possibly move up and take over the HW division and become the longest reigning double champ in the MMA history. Jon Jones has an exciting future.

Nah, not a waste of time when you enjoy making videos like myself!

I'm not forgetting anything about Jon Jones, nor think that Anthony Smith will actually beat him, just made a fun video sharing some thoughts on 5 things that could happen IF Smith pulled off the upset.
This video is not about 'How' or 'Why' Anthony Smith beats Jon Jones, because realistically that is very unlikely to happen.

Nah, not a waste of time when you enjoy making videos like myself!

I'm not forgetting anything about Jon Jones, nor think that Anthony Smith will actually beat him, just made a fun video sharing some thoughts on 5 things that could happen IF Smith pulled off the upset.
This video is not about 'How' or 'Why' Anthony Smith beats Jon Jones, because realistically that is very unlikely to happen.

I understand and I enjoyed your video and gave it a like.

Thanks I appreciate that!
By the way your thoughts on the video itself for my self-improvement?

Bigger MMA YouTubers don't put their normal voice in but instead they bring out an exciting voice and a cooler but normal music background. I think that's it and you're all set.

Back