Why are people saying that Nate outboxes Conor ?

This rematch could go a lot of different ways.

Nate had great success with the clinch, Connor looked very weak there. And I also saw easy it was for Nate to catch Connors kick and take him down.

This might not be a standing war at all.

Nate has several ways to win.

Connor will have to make more than one adjustment and he clearly didn't fight the best Nate , that's the scary thing.

That's it? No counter argument?? Ok then genius, you're reply will suffice.

Nate's MMA footwork isn't great because he fights in, essentially, a boxing stance. That comes into play when he's defending kicks and takedowns, not when he's throwing punches himself.

Nate's jab is one of the best in the sport. Sure, you can find plenty of boxers that make it look lazy, but not MMA fighters. If you think his jab is lazy, again, I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Yeah well that's because Conor did not have the gas tank. it's more about being economical than anything else. I still believe Conor has better boxing.
^^ see a fucktarded El Tapo fan
blablabla energy blablabla movement

Nah. Sorry you don't understand what you're watching, chief. Conor gassed from overextending, throwing 100% into every shot, throwing ridiculous spinning shit and from being surprised by Nate not going down.
So you want him to try and throw 50-70% power shots and out cardio Diaz over 5 rounds?

He's not finishing Diaz with less than a huge bomb or headkick and holding back to try and outlast Nate isn't going to work for him. Even minus the spinning shit that he always misses with like an amateur.

Nah. Sorry you don't understand what you're watching, chief. Conor gassed from overextending, throwing 100% into every shot, throwing ridiculous spinning shit and from being surprised by Nate not going down.
ahahahahahahahahaha Conor fans in a nutshell...retarded

So you want him to try and throw 50-70% power shots and out cardio Diaz over 5 rounds?

He's not finishing Diaz with less than a huge bomb or headkick and holding back to try and outlast Nate isn't going to work for him. Even minus the spinning shit that he always misses with like an amateur.

It's not an all or nothing proposition. Conor can be more efficient and still put everything into selective punches. The goal for Conor is to extend his window from 1.5 rounds to 3+. He could potentially cut out the fat (wasted energy) and still have plenty to put Nate down.

Nate has the better tank, the much better ground game, and I've already put money on him to win (+100). But Conor is a dangerous bout for any and every LW, including Nate.

No. It's not a one or the other scenario. I think he can stop wasting energy on inefficient spinning strikes, he can stop overextending and throwing everything behind each shot and he can pick his moments to hit Nate hard. His fight with Max Holloway is a decent example of how he could fight to beat Nate.

ahahahahahahahahaha Conor fans in a nutshell...retarded

Nice argument, dummy.

For all i know and saw, Conor has better boxing, better footwork, combinations.. I mean it's his fucken specialty. His left hand his vicious and he ko'd Aldo with one walking away punch.

I do prefer Nate, he has the jiu jitsu, gas tank, and fast hands, but i don't know why so many people discredited Conor standing. He did some damage but fell short, against a better fighter overall.
Because he can and he did

Nah, I'm pretty sure that was the 23 hard body shots that Conor landed in the first round alone.

Pretty sure being punched in the face and kneed on the stomach took its toll on Conor too.

With headphones on, you can hear Conor's "ugh" Nate talks about.

Hmm... I would say the opposite. A weight cut won't hurt your cardio that much and in fact, you have to do a lot more cardio work in camp to lose the weight. I think most would agree that a cut actually forces you to be in better shape

The logic of someone who's never cut weight. Draining your body of water/salt/electrolytes an not replenishing them will hurt cardio. Someone who walks 20 miles in the desert isn't going to be anything but drained for the next several days.

Pretty sure being punched in the face and kneed on the stomach took its toll on Conor too.

With headphones on, you can hear Conor's "ugh" Nate talks about.

Obviously. However, he was already gassed before Nate started to tee off on him.

Yeah well that's because Conor did not have the gas tank. it's more about being economical than anything else. I still believe Conor has better boxing.

Ahahahaha

Diaz only box bro. Literally boxing first MMA fighters.

So he had less than 8 minutes of cardio in him, but that's a valid excuse?
It's not an excuse. He gassed himself out. Nate won because of that. It's Conor's fault and Nate obviously fought the better fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back