Why are people/judges so bad at scoring body strikes?

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
that was the main difference through the first 3 rounds. The head and leg strikes were more even tho Reyes clearly landed the harder head strikers throughout specially the 1st round. But the body strikes is the biggest differences from the kicks most can see but body punches are rarely scored properly. This is why the Volkan fight got so much backlack but Reyes landed alot of them there too

he outlanded Bones 36-16 to the body through the first 3 and in each round. It was very evident.

This isnt an MMA only thing either. Judges and ppl in general suck at scoring body strikes in boxing as well

It’s not people. Most Sherdoggers scores it correctly.

I can’t really tell you why those three idiots gave it to Jones though that’s a mystery

Scoring will never be better as long as we have this system. It works better for boxing.

Headstrikes, bodystrikes or takedowns... It was a close fight, so an extra round should determine the winner. I think it still would have been Jones, but at least there would be a clear winner.

It’s not people. Most Sherdoggers scores it correctly.

I can’t really tell you why those three idiots gave it to Jones though that’s a mystery
Well, giving it to Jones not so bad(even though Idk how the fuck they gave him 3rd, Reyes strikes were more visibly landing and he landed more), but 49-46 WTF?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back