Why are people excited for Fedor?

dmtpanic

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't get it.

I'm a Fedor fan but I have no desire to see him get smashed in the UFC.

I'm impressed with what he accomplished as an undersized HW but he should stay retired.

He won't get smashed.

If you refuse to see the best compete why are you watching mma ?

TS, I don't believe you, if you were a Fedor fan you wouldn't expect him to get smashed, HW is not a good division, Ben Rothwell is in the top 10 and Matt Mitrione was before his last fight.

TS, I don't believe you, if you were a Fedor fan you wouldn't expect him to get smashed, HW is not a good division, Ben Rothwell is in the top 10 and Matt Mitrione was before his last fight.

He got knocked out by Dan fuckin Henderson.

He's a small HW with a glass chin these days.

He gets smashed by any top ten HW.

I'm a fan but real recognizes real.

You aren't a fan.. You are a weird zuffa drone.. Dana probably told you they couldn't sign him, so you're here to tell us he's gonna get smashed..

GO R3!

He got smashed over and over again in Strikeforce, years ago. What reason do we have to think he would beat top heavyweights in the UFC?

I don't get it.

I'm impressed with what he accomplished as an undersized HW but he should stay retired.

They're excited because they like him and think he can still be competitive, you goober.

He got smashed over and over again in Strikeforce, years ago. What reason do we have to think he would beat top heavyweights in the UFC?

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. He looks like he got his passion back which is something I think he lost back then. He looks like he's training harder and will hopefully be fighting opponents without TRT etc

Dan "pillow fists" Henderson?:D

I'm looking forward to his UFC debut, but I'm not hyped about it. Odds are, it will be an anticlimactic disappointment.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. He looks like he got his passion back which is something I think he lost back then. He looks like he's training harder and will hopefully be fighting opponents without TRT etc

He didn't have a problem with guys in Pride with zero drug testing but TRT is the reason he lost in SF?

I guess bisping had a glass jaw too?

He didn't have a problem with guys in Pride with zero drug testing but TRT is the reason he lost in SF?

Good point, but it still helps Fedor's case. Let's see him fight Bigfoot now.

Beats me.
Won't get hyped till they announce a fight and it's coming soon.

I don't get it.

I'm a Fedor fan but I fucking hate him and I have no desire to see him get smashed in the UFC.

Fixed it for you. I always laugh my ass off when I see someone saying: "I am a fan of xx fighter BUT...." :D I think those are the most used words on sherdog.

TS, it's not like you can fool someone :)

I don't get it.

I agree with this. I'm a huge Fedor fan but he's just so old/worn. Time to stay retired.

Back